Total Solution So Proud

marianne01

This is my 6th day and doing fine. On my 4th day I has lost 11lb but going to weigh on Monday morning as hoping to loose more.
Here us the mad thing , I am a picker abd when my partner was cooking last night I dared myself to nick a chip just to see if I would pick it up. I did not and did not feel the urge to do so. This diet is changing me and I can see me sticking to it. I have 7 weeks supply left so hope it's all good.

On the ickie but now - I have seen the post on motions but does anybody have smelly urine. Could still be the antibiotics that I am on but it seems that my body is omitting this smell as well- its bit offensive but it's their

Well done for not stealing a chip!! I haven't noticed my body emitting a smell but sometimes when I don't drink enough water my urine has a strong odd smell. Try upping your water a bit to see if it disappears.
FF :eek:

Thanks FF, I am drink 3 litres a day do think it may be the antibiotics. Thanks for the support - how long have you been on the diet and are you doing good with the weight loss

Its ketosis :) Smelly wee is a sign of being in ketosis apparantly

Well done on not giving in to the chip! It is amaxing how much this diet changes your way of thinking when it comes to food. I know it had changed me - and for the better. Best of luck with it! :)

Back