So quiet on here!

tryin again

I've only been back on here a few days but can't believe how quiet it is! Last time I was dukaning i would waste hours catching up on all the posts and diary entries. Where is everybody????:flirt2:

Welcome back and good luck on restarting dukan - us "oldies" are still on here but just don't come on so often xx

I know what you mean tryin again!

When I started Dukan in Aug last year, and was still a lurker till I finally started my diary in Oct, the forum was so active. Was enjoying reading up on everyone's journey.

Now I know that the "oldies" are here and they jump in to give great advise. But I do miss opening up minis to loads of updates. Even I don't update daily anymore... just weekly.

It's nice to know people are still lurking , I remember you from before scooter :).

Another lurker... well I do post quite frequently... We do usually try to pop up and help new people (often typing reams and then the person disappears!!) :D

Another lurker... well I do post quite frequently... We do usually try to pop up and help new people (often typing reams and then the person disappears!!) :D

Oh you do you do. All that wonderful advice. But don't worry. Not in vain. I absorb every word.

Have kept the same user name as before but I admit I was more of a lurker last time. From the no of views my week old diary has I'd say there were a lot more lurk eras than posters on here! I didn't really have the confidence to post before, maybe because I know the diet inside out now :)

No probs - I was a lurker for six months before I did my first post!!! This forum was invaluable to me when I was losing my weight - there's always someone to answer any questions - good luck with your weight loss journey xx

I'm back and planning to post more often, even if I don't get any replies ;-)

Thanks scoot! Hopefully we can drag a few more 'oldies' out of the woodwork :)

I hope so - even tho I'm on the Facebook group I miss everyone talking on here!! It's so quiet on here now it's surreal - it's used to take ages to read all the posts every night - now it's just an odd post every few days - shame :-(

Agree 100%. And when I look back at the times that I successfully lost weight, it was always when I was posting here regularly and recording everything in my dairy (the good and the bad!). FB is very 'social' but I don't think it's good for motivation or support.

So I'm back flying the mm flag :)

Glad to hear it... even if I'm as far from Dukan as ever I have been so I don't post menus!

Jo, I haven't really done 'proper' dukan for over a year, but I still think of this forum as home!

Very true... it is a shame so many left and I'm glad some are returning (although sorry it's for diet reasons!)

I'm conscious at times though that new people reading might be confused at some of the comments we now make re our revised diets and I don't always think to mention I'm no longer doing Dukan and of course we don't see signatures on phones to read such provisos... ah well.

X

I know what you mean, although I think we all feel faithful to dukan even if we don't follow the diet to the letter. But I might change my diary title to reflect what I'm doing, just in case!

Cx

PS yes, no stats on mobile device, but you can see signatures if you want to. Not sure how many people do this, though.

I hope so - even tho I'm on the Facebook group I miss everyone talking on here!! It's so quiet on here now it's surreal - it's used to take ages to read all the posts every night - now it's just an odd post every few days - shame :-(

Whats the facebook page scooter?? X

Back