So sad right now

Halebob

Just got up to see the news about the Japanese earthquakes.
I'm so upset about it it makes me want to cry seeing it. It's a place close to my heart and like home to me there.
I can't believe the devestation caused.
I just hope that the japanese preparedness has helped to prevent more deaths than there would have been.
I should be studying today but really don't feel like it now. Just want to be with my friends and I hope and pray that all will be well. Including the people I know and the people my friends know.
I also hope that the UCLAN students are all ok, our uni has an exchange program and there are some over there now. I will be going over next year.

:cry::(:cry::confused::(:cry::confused::(:confused::cry::cry::confused::(:cry::confused::cry::(:confused::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aw its so awful isnt it, it must hit home harder for people like you, than it does for me because of the personal attachment you feel towards the country.

Keep strong xx

I know how you feel, it makes your stomach turn and knot!
My auntie lives in New Zealand in Christchurch... we didnt hear anything for days!

My father in law lives in New York too (twin towers)

Thinking of you hun! :hug99:

my thoughts and prayers go out to the poor people x

It is tragic. Mother Nature can really do as she pleases, and we see just how little we really are.

My sister in law is Japanese and has family in Yokohama which is very neat the epicentre. They live in a 100 year old home, with no telephone. To say she is worried is an understatement.

Watching the devestation really drives home some perspective in life.

All we can do is hope and pray that those who perished did not suffer greatly and that it was quick.

Japan has an incredible infratstructure. But even so, they could never be prepared for this, and the death toll I fear will climb every day, just as we saw in Phuket in 2001. It will be phenomonal.

Bless them all.

Hale, I hope your friends and loved ones are safe. Keep them in your thoughts.....thats all you can do at this point.

xxxx

Back