so sad

fatmoo

After a week of working hard loads of exercise and sticking to plan i only lost a lb, that was yesterday but not stopped eating today i need to get my head back in it.

I am because of all the exercise im eating close to my target each day, i just dont get it i did aqua one day spining another and zumba also work 4 shifts a week so not stayed still for long

You're doing great, keep focused. I think the trouble with weight loss is we need to think in terms of months. It can be frustrating to see little or no progress in a week. But I've tracked my weight on a daily basis over the course of several months and I can tell you my weight can fluctuate as much as 5 pounds. I can be losing weight overall but measuring my weight too often may lead me to think I'm gaining... Just keep at, measure your weight often but look for trends over the course of a month, not a week. Cheers, you'll make it, keep at it!

Keep at it and the loss will come. I know it's disheartening when you weigh in and don't see the result you expected. When I do my first weigh for the feb challenge on wednesday if I haven't lost at least 4lbs the cat's gonna get it.
Good luck to you.

Do you keep a food diary? I used to do Rosemary Conley and realised I wasn't losing too well, started writing down every single last thing I ate or drank (that wasn't just plain water!) supprising how much it adds up! I still do it, well right now on a VLCD so no unauthorised food but up till now I'd log every single crisp, grape, raisin!

I'd really really recommend foodfocus.co.uk. Log your weight & height, how much you want to lose (has a max of 2lb per week, so no good for me now!) then log all the food you eat in it! Produces a little graph and you can go, hmm, I eat way too much carb at breakfast or whatever. and you can 'offset' your exercise cals so it still tells you what to aim for cal-wise.

Hope that helps........

Back