so sad :-(

slinky1131

I feel so sad. I've felt like this a few times on this and I think it's because my life had changed so much. I do miss some things about the way I used to be. I know this is the way forward. I'm enjoying compliments daily about my loss but I feel something missing. Sorry, I just feel sorry for myself tonight :-(

Chin up Slinky! i often feel on a high then low its all part of the diet! one minuted your fine and the next your sad and miserable! its an emotional rollacoaster!!!! just think long term, you can still have a life being on this diet you just have to adapt some things! :)

chin up babe, your taking great steps to a better future so be positive of what your doing and you will soon be feeling good about yourself xx

I to get moments when I'm happy and then sad just got to keep plodding on

apparently this diet does weird things to your hormones , so maybe that .
I long for my saturday nights eating a family size galaxy and whole tube of sour cream pringles ,

what do you miss about the old you , is it becasue you felt free and now you feel restricted

its only temporary :)

love the new pic by the way , its good to see what people look like

I have lots of personal stuff going on. My husband and I separated a year ago and I am struggling to deal with it. We are spending a lot of time together again which has been amazing but I can't forgive myself for leaving him in the first place. I don't want to go into the whys and the wheres but I had a bit of a breakdown. He is simply the most amazing man in creation and he still loves me!! I don't deserve him. And yes. I sooooo miss our wee nights in front of the telly with our bag of munch!! Sorry, I'm rambling. Good note? I'm 12st 12lbs this morning so that's me lost 34lbs

Just wanted to say in life some of us as almost programmed to self sabotage , like we don’t deserve to be happy or to be with someone who love’s us etc , obviously I don’t know what went on for you but learning to forgive yourself for mistakes and realising that you deserve and have the right to be happy will be big steps to your future happiness,
Don’t beat yourself up for not getting it right as your reinforcing the belief you don’t deserve to be happy ( this is an unconscious belief BTW)
Massive congratulations on your weight loss .... new start new beginnings new ‘thinking’ :)
xx

Wow youve had an amazing weight loss , and your husband obviously forgives you or he wouldnt want to spend time with you

I hope you can work through it regardless of what the outcome is , it has to be what will make you happy, not a reaction to any guilt you feel for leaving . thats not a good reason to be with someone , but he sounds amazing and you clearly still care for him. A good man is very hard to find :)

Nothing to really add to what's been said above - but don't be too hard on yourself.

I hope it passed and you're feeling a little brighter today Xx

Back