Attack So sick of chicken! Help!

beautifulbutterfly

Im on my last day of attack struggling major tried to cook chicken fillets today but my stomach was literally turning like a washing machine i had them earlier in the week with natural yoghurt and tikka spices but only managed one and had to throw the rest and today done mexican spices bit before even trying them i really couldnt and said my sister can have the chicken for a wrap. Its weird i liked chicken before but seriously struggling without sauce has anyone got any ideas how i can eat it?

Have something else?? If chicken makes u feel ill, vary it. Prawn, salmon, beef, anything else!! X

Ha,ha..I read your thread title as 'So sick of children, please help', lol. I think I need a good cup of coffee to wake up!.
I'm not too clued in with Dukan..but could you mix up your chicken with spices and some of that yoghurt in a blender..and then serve with some chopped up hard boiled egg?
Hope you get some good ideas!

Last edited:
Have u tried dipping them in egg then rolling them in some spiced up oatbran and baking them? That makes a nice change for me?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You could avoid it for a while - have mince/turkey mince/salmon/a nice steak instead.

Sounds like this would be a good time to start cruise...

I got so sick of protein, I considered becoming a vegetarian. I used to enjoy meat and chicken, but became so sick of it. I ate only yogurt for days. Thankfully, it passed and I found myself branching out into "recipes" to change up flavors.

beautifulbutterfly said:
Im so glad someone else has felt the same! Seriously i dont know how ill cope lol

Thankfully I love protein! Always end up forgetting veg on pv days unless I'm out!

I have become quite fond of fish since starting Dukan, Ive had a break for two weeks and have eaten alot of salmon!

Try some turkey steaks or something different!

The joy of PV days are things like dukanised cottage pie or meatloaf with tomato sauce - yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I cannot wait for tomatos tomorrow! Im going to have some with egg and turkey bacon then a massive salad and for dinner some kind of roasted meat with veg! Cannot wait ... Ill slip my oatbran in there somewhere

and remember that you don't have to ONLY eat chicken (or whatever) in a given meal. He recommends starter and main so prepare two different things using half quantities of each. So much easier! works out the same, time wise, as you can have them the following day too!

I adore protein but I could not eat 200g of chicken alone!

Even though I have read this post a few times now I just looked at it and I thought it read..

So sick of CHILDREN! :eek: (you really shouldnt eat many of those!!)

Can I please go back to bed?

Soup.
Meatloaf.
Meatballs

Making sure you cook things in a way that gives you different texture at each meal can help with the boredom a lot.

Back