• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So sleepy

Saxman

S: 19st2lb C: 13st10lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 5st6lb(28.36%)
Don't know if it's just me but am into wk4 now and to date have a total weight loss of 26lbs, but since I hit wk4 I've been tired nearly all the time despite how much I sleep, I know it doesn't help with my work hours where sometimes I would get in at 2am but still am sleeping through to about 1ish and when I wake I still feel tired? Then force myself to get up and feel drained of energy till I can get a cdmeal in me! But even that only lasts for about 2 hours.
Is it just me that feels like this or has it happened to anyone else

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st11lb C: 12st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 2st2lb(14.49%)
I had the same problem and after talking to my cdc I decided to move up to 810. Not sure what job u do but mine is definately too active to do ss and still feel well. I feel much better now and have loads more energy :)

loulouless

Is a loser :)
S: 24st2lb C: 20st8lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(14.79%)
I found that mostly after the initial few days I had more energy, but do at times feel tired....but I think thats normal for me anyway.

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
G: 11st7lb
i feel like that constantly while on ss, on really bad days i will bump up to ss+ as never get the ketosis high and energy rush people talk about and that little meal does help:)