+++So Slinky Saturday on the hour every hour+++

Oh ladies - today is a good day.

Placement is finished.
Will be in the 11's by next week.
House is (mostly) clean and tidy
I'm not hungry
Husbands on CD

:bliss:

Only thing is period still not here, have given up waiting for it. Giving it a wee while before I panic proper.

caroline g;1606836 My job is quite hard in terms of this diet really. I work at a Safari Park... which I love!! I just hate my actual job. I work in the Pizza dept which means we're there the earliest and finish the latest :( But more than that said:
Really feel for you sending you loads of positive vibes xxx

Keeping 100%!!. Got on the treadmill last night. hurt myself somehow, but will be ok later.
My official weight today is 13st and 13.5 lbs:banana dancer:...OK, Im only half pound into the 13's but Im well happy!!! Lost 3.5 lbs this week

FANTASTIC - so proud of you, hope you are not too injured....... enjoy the party and good luck with the revising for the exam xxx

Morning all, I have been adding a meal a day since Wednesday too, and I am one of those people who weigh each morning, and I have been losing .2 of a lb and then putting it on for 4 days now, so haven't lost anything at all since starting eating... I am following it to the letter though. I also started 15 minutes a day on my cross trainer and wondered if this was stopping me losing weight, I have now decided to stop the meals as they obviously are not helping.... Have a good day everyone...

I think its probably more the exercise rather than the meal someone on here said something about retaining fluid when exercising - but saying that I never lost on an add a meal week first time I did SS. You will find what works for you - keep up the good work xxx

Goodmorning all,
Unofficially (but officially enough to me as my scales are bang on) today, day 27, I've lost my first stone. I'm so thrilled with this as I'm still loving CD810 so I'm a happy bunny today.

Brilliant weight loss bet you are so proud and have a fab birthday on Monday xxx

well done all you losers!
Hubby and me just back from first CDC appt (for him) and thats him started now.
We were supposed to be going to the cinema, but last night we had some lovin' and I didn't make the usualy toilet trip afterwards. Result? I now have a raging UTI.
So not what I need right now.

Oh you poor thing! sending you hugs like you say just what you dont need! at least with hubby doing CD you can make your house a food free zome and he will know what you are going through too xxx

Morning all! 4 weeks in and I have lost 26lb :eek: which I am chuffed about. I'm thinking that the weightloss is about to slow down dramatically now.

brilliant weight loss well done keep it up xxx

Four words for you ladies....... BIRTHDAY :D :D WINE :D :D NACHOS :D :D WEIGH-IN :( :(

Well it was your birthday and arent you back on ss as of next week. You have had a really rough time this last few weeks being ill so am sure you will be back on the wagon in no time! xxx

I find weekends difficult water wise. Its 12.30 and I had none yet, if I was at work I would have downed 2.5 litres by now. Its going to be hard for me anyway becasue I have decided not to have any mousse (which I adore and which has kept me going), or any bars this week (Wed - Wed) to see if that improves my weight loss. I'll try anything which is a shame becasue I feel I am depriving myself enough and now not being allowed a mousse or a bar!!!! Good luck to all this weekend.

Ive only had 0.5L of water so far - I found water difficult at weekends as I have such a good routine in work mon - fri. so I know how it feels.

Ive got everything crossed that you will have a good loss this week with cutting out the mix a mousse stuff and I know how much you will feel deprived but if it pays off it will be worth it xxx

Just popping on for a minute. Had to buy new trousers today as my others were falling round my knees. SIZE 16!!! Whooo hooo. stretch jeans, but they arent tight!! i love CD!!! havent been this size in 3 -4 years...Maybe i will finally get some encouraging comments to keep me motivated. Jess, thanks. i feel great

Great news!!! hoped it would happen like that for you - I think it does if you are SSing for a while the just have 1-2wks off and then get back on SS it does just drop right back off cos its not real weight.
xxx

Thats what I hoped, think alot of it was just water weight or just the weight of food in my stomach in general. i tell you it was the most uncomfortable cheat/binge. I could feel the food sat in my stomach for hours and hours - didnt feel like it was being digested - just that it was sat in my stomach having a party!! Argh

HEY WELL DONE YOU wellandgood xxxx

Lexie we cross posted - glad placement is finished does that mean you wont be up as early as you have been recently - are you back in college for a while? so exciting for you to be in the 11's. Im halfway in them and cant wait to be in the 10's!!!! xxx

Thanks Jessica, i am chuffed. Birthday plans have changed and we're off to Alton Towers at 5am in the morning for 2 days, 1 night. Will be great fun, feel like doing a whole lot of screaming. Great shopping trip today, so nice to have a choice of what I want to buy and not just because it fits!

Have a great weekend everyone xxx

Caroline - I really dont know how you stick to this diet being surrounded by all that yummy food! I think thats why I failed dieting for several years when I worked in restaurants - too much temptation surrounding me!!

That's the problem... I don't! I ended up cheating today and eating like 4 chips :( I know it's only 4 chips, but in my head it's still a cheat! And it's something I don't want to do. I find it so so hard working there. The temptation is incredible. Especially at the end of the day when they try and get you to take the left over food home. But more than that I actually just hate my job. I'm surrounded by men, all day. Talking about how they'd like to 'destroy' Keira Knightley. As the new person and only girl I don't get talked to that much, though I do more now to be honest. And we've got a new supervisor who is soooo much nicer and better than the old one. But I just don't like it. I don't like the environment of it. And I got slapped on the bum with a spatula type thing today!!! I don't even know why!! Though to be honest, today was better than some other days I've been there!

Ooh, Caroline, they sound like classy guys you work with - are they single? LOL!
Next time one slaps you on the arse with a spatula, knee him in the balls!
I think you did incredibly well to just eat 4 chips! I would be knee deep in sausage rolls by now, trust me! xx

I think most of them are yeah! Or they're going out with extreeeeeeme chavs!! Yeah, I know it could have been worse. But I need to try and make myself 100%. Not 90%, not 99%, 100%. Does that make sense? In my head at the moment there's pass or fail, so today is a fail. But it's ok, I'll make tomorrow a pass! I've got at least a few weeks off after next weekend to focus on uni and stuff. Maybe they'll grow up in that time! I'm not even sure whether I'm going to go back to be honest. I should, I need the money. But will be doing all I can to find something else.

Oh and I didn't knee him in the balls, but I did kick him in the leg and call him some rude words!!

HEY WELL DONE YOU wellandgood xxxx

Lexie we cross posted - glad placement is finished does that mean you wont be up as early as you have been recently - are you back in college for a while? so exciting for you to be in the 11's. Im halfway in them and cant wait to be in the 10's!!!! xxx

Placement finished, exam next week and then back to uni for 4, then out on placement again (2 week holiday at some point but not too sure when). Won't be up as early no, not getting up at 5:15 unless I really have to. ;)

Not into the 11's yet! 12stone back on this morning but that will come. Just feel that I don't understand how I can drop 2 stone yet bras still fit?! :confused:, I'm a strange shape at the moment and to be honest a bit bored with the whole thing. Just wish it was all finished with.

Think I'm just moaning as its all exams, driving lessons and driving test in a wee bit. Just want some "down time"

Won't be up as early no, not getting up at 5:15 unless I really have to. ;)

to be honest a bit bored with the whole thing. Just wish it was all finished with. Just want some "down time"

hey chick we we all get like that especially when we are on the diet long term! I know I have days like that cos come on we have been on this quick but blasted diet for 3 flippin months now!

and you have had ALOT of stress with all that is going on and hopefully not for much longer cos we will get to goal in no time.

I get days like that and definitely did last time when I used to say to my friend I just want to be normal Im sick of being the freak on the diet who doesnt eat.

I havent changed much in the bra department - dont tend to when I lose weight anywyay. They have definitely gone saggier told hubby want a boob lift and bum implants if we win the lottery!

Am sure your weight will shift once you come on. Sleep tight and see you tomorrow
xxx

Back