So, so disappointed with myself

Mrs V

Loves Life!
:sigh: Morning all,

Well, It would have been 2 weeks tomorrow of me managing SS, but Friday night I crumbled - again :cry:
My Inlaws came to visit bringing my Little Girl and we took them out to dinner - I ate.
Saturday morning, I had every intention of going straight back to it and crumbled when Hubby took Jessica to McDonalds to get him something to eat - I made him drive back around the drive through so I could gorge....then Saturday night a curry.
Sunday saw us driving to Wales and eating rubbish and again Sunday night.

I feel like such a failure, especially as you have all been so supportive..I feel like I have not only let myself down, but you all as well.:cry::cry:
On a more positive note, I have managed to go to the loo!! I have been so depressed about being severely constipated!!!
Also Hubby is starting CD with me tomorrow, so apart from having food in the house for Jessica, Jason and I will be purely on shakes!!!

Oh well, back to Day 1 again!!!

Hey Mrs V,

Chin up - it's not all bad! Put the eating behind you and focus on the positives. You haven't thrown the towel in completely (which would be easy enough to do at this point) and now that your OH is starting CD too - you have your own little support mechanism going! You'll be able to help and support each other and that should hopefully remove the temptations of the crap food altogether.

Start afresh today and stop worrying over the weekend. It's all still very achievable with a little willpower and determination. Big hugs xx

We are all human!! Cut yourself some slack. Your on here so its not like your completely out the zone! Get back on track today, you'll have fixed the damage by Friday!!!! Good luck.

Thank you both for the replies.

I do feel that I am ready to do this properly now and thank fully Jason will be there for me too!

Thank you again.

Kerry-Ann

x

Two peas in a pod!

Hey Kerry - Ann, you saved me the bother of posting a thread! LOL I too crashed and burned at the weekend. :sigh: Funnily enough I was also dreading coming on here and telling everyone - no idea why cos I know I would get nothing but wonderful support but just felt like I cheated and was weak whilst everyone else remained so strong. BUT - got up this morning - feeling so rough from what I had eaten that I sooo looking forward to getting back to the shakes today. So I am seeing this a very positive thing - the blip has been a kick up the bum I needed. Lets put it behind us and get back to it! ;)

BTW - that is such a great thing that your hubbie is doing it too! I think your blip has had a very positive result

P.S We are not back to day 1 - we have come so far already it's just that we had a pause.

Good luck - keep me posted with how your week goes!!

Vxx

Hey Kerry :hug99: don't beat yourself up about it everyone has bad days. You can get back on track whats done is in the past now. Keep focused and think about how amazing you are going to feel as the weight falls off. Best of luck and if you feel like you are going to relapse there is plenty of support on here to help and support you as you do for others. x x x:)

Dont worry about it too much, its done and you are starting fresh with new determination which is a good thing. You are not the first to fall off the wagon on this diet and you certainly wont be the last, most of us have blips along the way, Ive had quite a few and even yesterday I fell off the wagon in a huge way by eating a sunday lunch, cake and biscuits .... I felt poorly all night and still feel bleugh this morning and it serves me right. Im back on track today and intend to stay there so I can get to the end.

Keep drinking and keep posting, you'll do just fine!

Thank you all for your kind posts!

I am definitely more positive today again and determined!!! There are cakes in the kitchen at work as it is someone's birthday and I am not even tempted!! - Good sign surely!!!

I am about to tackle my second litre of water and I actually feel good!

Akersv, looks like we are both as bad as one another!!!!

But, as everyone has said, including yourself! Dust it under the carpet and start afresh - we CAN do this and we WILL do this!!! - Now I have to face CDC tomorrow!!! Lol

oh and Mrs V .... just remember you are 12lbs down!!! That would take you weeks and weeks and weeks on WW or similar. Use that as your motivation to stay on track and you'll be just fine ;). And remember before you eat - ask yourself "do I really want this, or do I just think i do??" I'm sure you'll decide to put the food down and walk away ..... works a treat for me :D

Thanks Dobbie....I think it was eaten more in sheer desperation to go to the loo!!! I have those husk thingys on order, but they haven't arrived yet :(

But, I am looking forward and ok, I made the mistake, but I am going to put that down to experience and will not give in again. DEFINITELY NOT!!!

That's the spirit chick .... you can do this and it's so worth the results ;)

Mrs V, is it catching? lol I've been feeling 'icky' all week, staying SS until the evening then picking or eating cobs & crisps. It's great you are back drinking water, you're helping me feel less guilt & to get back on the old H2O!!! There's plenty of time to get 2 1/2 stone off for Christmas if we stay good.xxxxx
Missymoo, I took your advice too, hope you don't mind! Thanks, I feel better & more positive knowing most people get 'bad' weeks/days.xxxxxx
xxxxsharon

:grouphugg:For us all.....:break_diet: Right, now we have got it out of our systems, let's knuckle down and loose that weight!!!!

That's the spirit Mrs V!! We can and WILL do this! Vx

Good on you Vicky!!!

The determination is spreading!!!

Hi other self, I've asked for my name to be changed so's not to confuse. As you're starting again I'll be watching you hee hee, You've got less than me to lose but we look to be pretty similar ie not just a stone to lose. If you lose more I'll claim to be you xx

Lol Sarah - MrsV aka Dutch!!!

Are you stalking me?!!!! Lol

We can do this together!!!

Back