So so disappointed

angel eyes

Hi Guys. Just back from my weigh in and so disappointed to only lose 2.2Lb:cry:

Also had an absolute c**p day at work!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel X

Please don't be disheartened...

2.2lbs is a great loss... that is a whole bag of sugar and more!!!!! Probably roughly the weight of about one 500ml bottle of water... fancy carrying that around with you everyday? You've just let that go!!

It's a great loss, and whats more... at least its going in the right direction xx

Thanks Claire! I knew this was the right place to come to pep me up.

Angel X

Definately :) If your in doubt about how much it is... put a bag of sugar in a carrier bag and lug it round with you for a few hours :):) You'll soon get fed up of it!!

Don't be disappointed - really 2.2lb is a good weigh in ---- alot of people have a smaller loss on week 2 or 3 as their bodies begin to adjust and settle down .... you're body is only going to lose as much as is good for it at any time.

Hope you're feeling brighter today ;)

2.2 gone, is better then 2.2 gained!! You are doing great, and it's early days - you are going to be losing so much, so fast you won't know what hit you!!! Just remember, as long as it is down - its a loss - and its less of you then the week before!!!

I agree with Claire, I would make that a little smily face!

Keep going Angel - you are doing great!!!

xx

Hey - 2.2lb brings you to over 11lbs in 3 weeks!!! I'd be chuffed as hell if I managed that!!

Come on Angel Eyes, 2.2lbs.:D

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

(NOTICE I MADE YOUR COLOUR GREEN CAUSE I AM JEALOUS)​

Don't worry you are doing fine,what about me on week 3 I lost nothing that's 0. you are absolutely fine, keep it up.

Don't worry your body does funny things.

Last 2 weeks I lost 2lbs which I was fine with and then my LLC kept saying "Are you disappointed, have you eatten" cheeky woman!

Then this week I lost 6lbs!!! So it was 2lbs, 2lbs, 6lbs, with no difference in packs/water or exercise.

2.2lbs is still a hell of a lot of weight.....like Claire says carry it around all day, or imagine what 2.2lbs of lard looks like, I'm sure you would rather that was off your body!!! :-D

its 1 full kilo!!!!!!:D

That is a good loss;)

Back