So, so hard!!!

SukiSoo80

Hello,

I started lipotrim around a month ago and stuck to it only for 2 weeks :( but lost 11lbs in thast time. I had only put 2lbs back on and now I have started it again but it seems so much harder this time round.

Today is my day 3 and i've totally broke it, I had a piece of toast as I felt so light headed this morning and just had a boiled sweet as my mouth and breath is rank!

I live with my fella and he is skinny as a rake so that isn't the best encouragement - he can eat anything he likes and never put weight on as well :(

I just need ideas on how to get through the first week or so, I want to lose around 3 stone in time for Christmas which I dont think is too unrealistic if I follow lipotrim all the way, isnt it?

Sure is hard, dont beat yourself up though, take 1 day at a time. I find when i'm struggling I look at b4 and after pics on the cambridge website, that can really be motivating, and maybe start a diary so you can look back over it.
I know exactly how you feel its sure tough but the rewards are worth it :hug99:

I too find it really hard, especially the second or third time around, dont know why, ive got roughly the same amount to lose as u, xmas will soon be here, lets not waste this time or we will be kicking ourselves come december. Good luck!

I don't know much about Lipotrim, but if it has various steps like Cambridge, maybe a higher step that involves food might suit you better. You lose weight a bit slower, but in the long run it could be faster than not being able to stick to the lowest step.

Back