So so hungry! Help!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Hi everyone,

Ok - nearing the end of day one and I am starving! It took all my willpower to not buy a chocolate bar when I was out shopping earlier this afternoon.

So far I have had:
Granola w/ SS milk
Soup
Large Banana
Berry Bar

I am going to the cinema tonight, but don't really want to eat before I go because I will probably then be really hungry when I get home later... plus I don't like eating before I go out because I get quite anxious and end up with a poorly tummy. However, we probably won't be back until after midnight. Hmmm.

In a pickle... not sure what to do. Can I have anything as a snack? I feel a bit sick and light headed at the moment. :(

Anna x

Hey, thanks Shep.

I gave in and had an early dinner (chicken fricasse with broccoli, yummy!!)

Just got to keep an eye on myself at the cinema and maybe treat myself to some extra oatcakes when I get home.

Have a good evening everyone :)

A xx

Hey, thanks Shep.

I gave in and had an early dinner (chicken fricasse with broccoli, yummy!!)

Just got to keep an eye on myself at the cinema and maybe treat myself to some extra oatcakes when I get home.

Have a good evening everyone :)

A xx

Hope you had a good time, last nite I went to bed with a big glass of hot milk yummy, worked out calories with my semiskimmed milk and hubby told me he made it with full fat, so blew out my calories by over 100 thought it was to creamy.:cry::cry: Bummer!! not going to step on scales today too scared to.

Oh nooo!! That must have been very frustrating!!

Got through last night ok - and today has been good so far - but then, I've only been up since midday (lazy cow!)... have had a yummy breakfast of granola and half a chopped banana in fat free vanilla activia (is that allowed?!)... followed by the other half as a snack and going to have some lunch in a while.

I weighed myself this morning, just to see.. although I won't rely on the scales - I am one of those people that weighs in every day... for better or worse! Anyway - was 2.5lbs down from yesterday - so that's given me some nice motivation! :)

Right - going to do some tidying up and then sit down to some yummy soup! :)

Anna x

Hi Anna and Shep

I tend to have granola and diet yog/soup if I have no time to eat before going out or if I am very late! Although it's not really a substitute for a meal it does stop me from snacking and keeps me full and within the cal allowance and then I'll have lots of fruit.....

Glad it went ok at the cinema!!

Hope Your soon feeling better.
Had scrummy tea old spot meatballs with butter beans with lots and lots of mushrooms dry fried in with the dinner.
Went for my first day at health club. She gave me the rest of this month free !!! then £40 for the next two months at full membership. I swam breaststroke for a full 30 mins and then sat and steamed for awhile. It really did my joints good !!! I had a new knee in October so the swimming was really good exercise for me and the water was warm. Had porridge at breakfast and then nothing until my tea. So might have my soup for supper which will be a nice treat. Had an apple too today. Had my first week weigh in this morning and it looks like I have lost 4lbs. Very pleased with that.
Hope everyone else has had a good day , we have had a bit of a thaw which is great. Means Im not confined to the house all day and night !!!
Anyone else had scrummy tea ? Are you all going to stick to it all weekend ? or any treats planned ? Anyone done any exercise ?
Hugs
Val

Hi Eveyone,
Today is day 3 and I can't believe how fast it has gone. I'm not feeling too hungry but my mood has lowered today :badmood: Is that usual when you first start on this diet?

Had porridge for the first time today....it's ok :character00115: a banana made it more bearable.
I hadn't thought to check the calories on the items I have had, so thanks guys for this info. Before we know it the first week will be done. Keep up the good work. Ax

Back