SO SORRY!!

I Have Made It Through The Day!!! So Glad I Have Not Come Off This Diet. I Have Done All My Housework And Do Feel Great For I, Have Not Stopped All Day And I Think It Has Helped A Lot, Also Mum Had Done The Kids Dinner Today As She Said This Would Not Tempt Me Which Was Good, Have Bought The Kids Home To A Clean House And They Are In Bed, Feel So Much Better Today And Glad I Got Back Into Straight Away And Not Waited Till Next Week. Thank You All So Much.

Keeping busy is the perfect thing to take your mind off food!
Try doing something everday it'll really help, hang in there momma lol
you can sooo do this xx

Well done Mama, your doing good, just keep yourself busy, have early nights, long baths and loads of s.... Never mind xxxxxxxxx

I Have Made It Through The Day!!! So Glad I Have Not Come Off This Diet. I Have Done All My Housework And Do Feel Great For I, Have Not Stopped All Day And I Think It Has Helped A Lot, Also Mum Had Done The Kids Dinner Today As She Said This Would Not Tempt Me Which Was Good, Have Bought The Kids Home To A Clean House And They Are In Bed, Feel So Much Better Today And Glad I Got Back Into Straight Away And Not Waited Till Next Week. Thank You All So Much.
Glad you stuck with it xxx You must be and should be really proud of yourself! I was reading Lianna post and she had a fab idea of doing all the weeks meals on a Sunday and just reheating them... so i tried it on sunday had a shake and then cracked on! (no picking ...i was such a picker) it has made this week easier already and i know the kids are getting nutrious food and not junk (quicky food)
And you have the bonus of having a shiny house to chill in tonight with a big glass of water xxxxxxx

Back