so tempted to give in!

hi guys it's the newie again, can someone please help as i'm so tempted to eat u can not imagine. I started feeling like this around an hour ago and i'm now on my lunch break soooo tempted to go to the cafeteria and get some lunch! i feel abso awful! any useful suggestions?

DO NOT EAT ANYTHING, if you do, it wont work and you will be back to square one and i know thats not what you want, go do something, tell the staff at the canteen NOT TO SERVE YOU, if you ask for something, your a lot stronger than you think, stop thinking about food and picturing it in your mind and think about some good stuff like a nice size 10 pair of jeans, i actually get hold of my belly and give it a wobbly when im thinking of food lol i know daft but works for me most of the time, all the other times i try and distract myself but the more you allow yourself to think about it your emotions come into play so STOP THINKING ABOUT FOOD you can do it xx

EASY DONT EAT......
ps If you wanna throw away 30 odd quid a week away I could send you my address!

just how much do you want to loose the weight roxy? do you want to eat more than you want to be a size ten? honestly the results are so quick on here, just a little willpower and you will start to be motivated purely by the weight you have lost. go and drink a couple of litres of water - AND MOVE AWAY FROM THE CANTEEN!!! you can do it hun. think 'bikini' think 'feeling good about yourself' think ' you are definitely stronger than eating something and spoiling all the good work you have done!' Julia x

Dont do it. Be Strong, Focus on your target, a new slimmer, fitter you :) You can do it ....mind over body.

When i think of food and take aways and crap i think its those foods that got me in this state in the 1st place and how in august when i go to v festival i wanna be able to wear shorts and vests and get wellies to fit round my legs ha ha ha ha. People in work keep offering me things so thats hard but i just say no thank you. I hope I can still be that optomistic in 2 days lol xx :p

Sheer willpower... we all feel tempted by the smells and thoughts of foods etc.. i sat in pizza hut in my first week watching the rest of my family stuffing there faces...my mouth was watering and i felt really sorry for myself..then i realized no one forced me to do this diet and not eat .. i chose to.. we are doing this LT to get out of the bad food habits we had in the first place and to lose the weight... just knock back the water and focus on your goal... WILLPOWER..x

Back