So there are only 3 of us then lol

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Hey its Saturday and the sun is shinning.
How are we all today, biright eyed and bushy tailed I hope. I'm gonna have a great day today (I have already decided that point as being positive is a must) and be a star. The halo will not be worn at a slight angle but sit firmly as it should and shine till I'm blinding everyone. So to that end I wish you all a fabulous day in what ever you are doing, be happy and love yourself. Cyber hugs sent to each and everyone of you. XXXXXXXX

That was the original post under "morning" and it would seem that there are only 2 1/2 of us feeling good (and one of those is poorly but still managed to post). So must presume the rest of you are feeling a bit misserable lol

Therefore ever ready to try and cheer up the troops:

Are you smiling - if not why not
Are you happy - if not why not
Are you doing something you enjoy - if not why not
Are you sticking to plan - if not why not.

If you can answer yes to most of these then life aint so bad, just work a little harder at the ones you answered no to and life can be very sweet, you have to make things happen for you. Be Good and don't make unreasonable demands on yourself.

love Carolyne xx

Happy and cheerful as always Carolyne, you always cheer up our days, have a good Saturday, X

Hooorah !!!! to you

Have a lovely day !! I'm of to a childrens party with my 4 yr old Mmmmmmmmmmm can't wait !!!

Phil x

Happy Saturday to you Carolyne!
It's a beautiful day. The sun is shining and life is just great :)

I'm here! And i'm happy! :D Just wasn't online this morning as had a house viewing :)

Thankfully, now the viewing's been and gone, the house is sparkling and i have a pot of EE free chicken and veg soup on the hob... going on the wii fit in a little while to earn me some brownie points :D LOL

Glad to see that you're all having a good day too! :) xx

happy saturday everyone

not up to much, got my SIL round for the day, so going to have a bbq (worked out for quorn and chicken so red day:D)

hope you are all well xx

Thats better, we woke a few more up lol.

Glad to see everyone here is having a good time and enjoying the dry weather. I'm getting better by the minute - son is cleaning bedroom HURRRRRRAY! daughter is doing her ironing HURRRRRRRAY second daughter (not so good ) - still in bed reading her book - excuse - her elder sister is using the iron! Why do kids have an answer for everything lol.

Have a great party Phil and keep away from the cakes

Happy happy happy Carolyne XXXXXXXXX

Back