so they cant weigh me at all yet!!

ya ur mams right, when u actually put it into perspective its astonishing. like a pound of butter has been wiped away from u. or 22lbs of it for u. its so much when I think about it. and we are carrying around all the time, is it any wonder we have feet pain. r red faces. its a miracle im even being held up at all!!!! cant wait to get more and more off. I have a holiday booked for easter and I think I will have a good whack of it lost by then too. looking forward to all the new things I can experience and achieve!!!!
im off now to prepare the lunch.........:sigh: .... but I'll be thinking of the camino ;) ;) ;)

ya ur mams right, when u actually put it into perspective its astonishing. like a pound of butter has been wiped away from u. or 22lbs of it for u. its so much when I think about it. and we are carrying around all the time, is it any wonder we have feet pain. r red faces. its a miracle im even being held up at all!!!! cant wait to get more and more off. I have a holiday booked for easter and I think I will have a good whack of it lost by then too. looking forward to all the new things I can experience and achieve!!!!
im off now to prepare the lunch.........:sigh: .... but I'll be thinking of the camino ;) ;) ;)

enjoy your lunch :) xx

Loving your diary HS! Keep up the good work. When you're making lunch/dinner don't lick your fingers ur think ill just have this wee bit here. It can lead you on a path to destruction. I'm an all or nothing. I can't do just a wee bit! So, stick yo your plan 100%! Good luck :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Loving your diary HS! Keep up the good work. When you're making lunch/dinner don't lick your fingers ur think ill just have this wee bit here. It can lead you on a path to destruction. I'm an all or nothing. I can't do just a wee bit! So, stick yo your plan 100%! Good luck :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

thanks 'forever' :) if we can find the bit of humour in the journey at all we'll be grand!! I find it hilarious when someone says did u have ur breakfast yet? um no I haven't had anything since last Friday. their face!! lol. although I do , like anyone else, have my down moments where i'm thinking oh mother of...just give me a kebab and get out!!
how are u getting on? I cant see any of ur stats here. how r u finding it? enjoy ur weekend! x

Hi chick!

I'm not on lipotrim, I'm on Cambridge which is 3 sachets a day (about 500 cals) soon going to swap to exante because its cheaper.

I'm day 14 now. List 10.5 lbs last week. Want to get another 3 stones off then have a final push for another stone to take me to 8stone 10 ish. I've never been under 10 stone really. I'm sick of being fat now!

My diary is Going for Gold if you're ever bored. Got some underwear pics on their. Yuk! Accidentally posted them onto a man's page. NEARLY DIED OF SHAME!!!!

X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Muahahaha id say he was delighted!! Hi ya im on a diet...heres me in my knickers! And vogue! Doubt he minded anyway.

Cambridge is quite similar to lipotrim isnt it. 3sachets of bliss a day... :eek:
Is exante a similar format again? Ur doing great so far arent u! God what pic will u send that guy when ur finished!!?!? Lol

Ive a loooooong way to go yet but im feelibg fairly good about. Touch wood, whatever that does...
Il definitely have a read thru ur diary thnx for that!

Ive the dinner on here (sunday lunch) and the smells fondling my nostrils are unbearable!!! Im considering a clothes peg... Pretend im one of those synchronised swimmers. Raised eyebrow.

Hows ur day going?

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep Sunday dinner on go for me too. Hate not having a wee lick and a wee taste!

Been to the gym this morning. Sight for sore eyes, but never mind, at least I'm trying! Felt like passing wind in the yoga Pilates class ( don't think they'd have appreciated that!) then after a shower I went to a local garage to look at a car to buy. Hate sales sharks. Anyway, we couldn't agree on a price so I left. He just phoned me there. Now he's 'seeing his manager'' to see what he can do. Just sell me a car without 20 price tags on it! He's going to phone back. Probably at a crucial stage in doing the dinner!

Night go for a walk later because its such a lovely day.

Good luck with the dinner. Inhaling is fine. Licking is forbidden! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

I'm doing good Honeysponge!!! I've had up and down days but still going strong which is great. Day 30 today and 24 pounds off. I feel amazing!!! Another 4 pounds and it will be 2 stone!!! Hope to get that off this week. Weigh in on Saturday !!!

How are you today Honey? At least weekend is over now and a step closer this week's weigh in!! x

Hi I have started my second week but cant stand the water drinking so i have put some orange jiuce in it( couldnt help it) it has a taste at last, but if i dont lose anything this week i will have to try not to do that anyone else fing drinking water with no flavouring hard?

Hi I have started my second week but cant stand the water drinking so i have put some orange jiuce in it( couldnt help it) it has a taste at last, but if i dont lose anything this week i will have to try not to do that anyone else fing drinking water with no flavouring hard?

I am finding it hard but making myself drink it.......i would be afraid of the orange juice cos maybe could keep you out of ketosis.....others will know better than me tho xx

I'm not doing lipotrim.. Doing s&s but same idea... Our forum is soooo quiet! Anyhow I would avoid orange juice as it has citric acid in it which can affect ketosis in some people... S&s say that you can have certain varieties of Ribena plus... Think the red apple of is ok.. Check that it doesn't have citric acid... Hope that helps... If not sorry for being nosy ;-)

I wouldnt mess about with the orange juice because we're not even allowed chewing gum on this (FECKIN CHEWING GUM LIKE!) and I am dying without my chewies although the wee breath strips are OK for now! I happen to be a freak who LOVES water however working on the hospital wards Im sure ye can imagine, I NEVER get a chance to get much water in me!

Will this go against me for my weigh-ins? (Ive REALLY struggled with the water in-take since my last weigh-in as Ive been so busy on my trip back home and now back in work). Is the water the key to the weight-loss?? xxx

I wouldnt mess about with the orange juice because we're not even allowed chewing gum on this (FECKIN CHEWING GUM LIKE!) and I am dying without my chewies although the wee breath strips are OK for now! I happen to be a freak who LOVES water however working on the hospital wards Im sure ye can imagine, I NEVER get a chance to get much water in me!

Will this go against me for my weigh-ins? (Ive REALLY struggled with the water in-take since my last weigh-in as Ive been so busy on my trip back home and now back in work). Is the water the key to the weight-loss?? xxx

I think it is......two weeks ago i lost 4lbs and the pharmacist told me i wasn't drinking enough water (only thing i was doing wrong) ...last week i got the water in and was down 6lb.........waiting to see how this week goes, i have been drinking the water xx

I think thats plenty kerrie as long as ur getting the 2l. I make mine up with 400 ml aswell and i try to stop at the 5l mark then. I find i could just keep drinking it all day my tummy is prob massive from bn stretched over the years so... Thats how much i need.
I think 2-3l is perfect and more if ur feeling off. X

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back