So, today's the day...

Hi Rachel, I'm due to start this Sunday! Wish you all the best. You're doing great and I'm excited to follow your progress xx

Morning, day 4? Isn't it?
First week soon be done! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Rachel, I'm due to start this Sunday! Wish you all the best. You're doing great and I'm excited to follow your progress xx

Hi, good luck for Sunday. I'm sure I read somewhere that If you start decreasing your carbs a few days before you don't feel so rubbish for the first few days. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Morning, day 4? Isn't it?
First week soon be done! Xxx

Only day 3 for me :(
but I feel ok today so far, my tummy isn't grumbling this morning yet lol

Hope you have a fab day Zest, I shall be occupying myself with Christian Grey.......:)

Hi, good luck for Sunday. I'm sure I read somewhere that If you start decreasing your carbs a few days before you don't feel so rubbish for the first few days. :)

Yes, if you can do a couple or so Atkins type days before you start it'll make the transition much easier. So try and lay off rice, bread etc. Green leafy veg and meat for you, missy!

Unless you're doing a me and having a "last supper" type affair! :p
Good luck hunni :) x

Hahaha that's totally what I did!

Hahaha that's totally what I did!

Me too! Had burgers (no buns!) and loads of veg and salad, and ketchup! Oh god musn't start thinking about ketchup....

Rachel :) said:

[/QUOTE]

Kisaki said:
Yes, if you can do a couple or so Atkins type days before you start it'll make the transition much easier. So try and lay off rice, bread etc. Green leafy veg and meat for you, missy!

Thanks for the advice. Think il probably do the last supper thing as I have an Italian event to attend tomorrow so low carb will be a little tough for me.

Oh my gosh I love Italian!! Make the most of it lol x

Just had the chocolate orange shake, was quite nice, very sweet.

Today has to have been the worst day so far, feeling a bit out of sorts...

Just had the chocolate orange shake, was quite nice, very sweet.

Today has to have been the worst day so far, feeling a bit out of sorts...

Day 3 sucks and day 4 is a mofo !!!

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, so that should keep me busy :)

Day 3 sucks and day 4 is a mofo !!!

Ah I possibly planned a bit wrong then as day 3 and 4 for me are saturday and sunday! Might just lie-in as long as possible... :)

Have plucked painted and wallowed in a nice hot bubble bath. Still hungry though...

Kids will all be home from school soon.

I now have a welcome distraction this eve. I have to take my 3yo daughter to the wedding rehearsal as she's being bridesmaid :) I really don't feel like going but I did dred having to sit here all night feeling like s**t lol (pardon the French)

Just had a butterscotch shake, it was lovely. Will save my last one for when I get home later.

I REALLY want to eat right now........

I now have a welcome distraction this eve. I have to take my 3yo daughter to the wedding rehearsal as she's being bridesmaid :) I really don't feel like going but I did dred having to sit here all night feeling like s**t lol (pardon the French)

Just had a butterscotch shake, it was lovely. Will save my last one for when I get home later.

I REALLY want to eat right now........

When I had a bladder irritation my gp advised me to come off the diet until it cleared up which I did. I was able to eat again but to be honest the thought of eating the food was better than the actual taste of it. After a week I went back onto the diet and had to go through day 2 and 3 again .. I always think of that when I crave food. It's amazing how our life reviles around food. Some friends of our have asked my husband and I to go out one night. I'd love to but it would revolve around food or drink.

Kisaki said:

I had a last weeks holiday and then hubby birthday weekend as my pre diet prep!

notlongnow said:
I had a last weeks holiday and then hubby birthday weekend as my pre diet prep!

Did you and hubby have a shandy ???

Zest for Life said:
Did you and hubby have a shandy ???

Think it was a shandy special as a birthday treat!!!!!

When I had a bladder irritation my gp advised me to come off the diet until it cleared up which I did. I was able to eat again but to be honest the thought of eating the food was better than the actual taste of it. After a week I went back onto the diet and had to go through day 2 and 3 again .. I always think of that when I crave food. It's amazing how our life reviles around food. Some friends of our have asked my husband and I to go out one night. I'd love to but it would revolve around food or drink.

Ypur totally right, I'm not actually hungry, it's just my mind telling me I want to eat. I've been quite tempted today I must admit but I've refrained lol. I think once I get the weekend out the way I'll be able to cope :)

Strawberry shake for tea :)

Back