So, today's the day...

Yeah that's what I do, just keep telling myself I'm fed up of being fat. I don't want o let myself down or my hubby, he's paying half for my cd shakes so I'd feel rotten if I just gave in.

Well done you for resisting!

Had to have a omelette at lunch. I was shaking and starving. Think I must be out of ketosis, not sure why. I haven't had anything different at all. Very odd. But anyway I had 2 eggs and a handful of chopped mushrooms, so only things I'm allowed. Feel better for it. :)

Rachel :) said:
All good fore today. Had 3 shakes 4 pints of water and some tea :)

Hubby had a chicken tikka in naan for his tea and it smelt so good... I went into the other room though, it's full of crap I don't actually know why I like them lol.

Roll in tomorrow!

Night all xx

Hi Rachel

You can make chicken tikka yourself on SS+

I think it's 175g (all your protein) or Quorn then sprinkle with tikka powder and rub it in. I then fry it with fry light and serve with mushrooms and rocket. It's lovely actually. No naan im afraid.

Hi Rachel

You can make chicken tikka yourself on SS+

I think it's 175g (all your protein) or Quorn then sprinkle with tikka powder and rub it in. I then fry it with fry light and serve with mushrooms and rocket. It's lovely actually. No naan im afraid.

Sounds yummy.

Think I'll give it ago over the weekend :) thank you :)

I think when you feel like that its best to eat, as your body is trying to tell you something. If it made you feel better then thats all that counts.
That SS+ chicken tikka sounds lush

I think when you feel like that its best to eat, as your body is trying to tell you something. If it made you feel better then thats all that counts.
That SS+ chicken tikka sounds lush

Your always so positive!! Yes it did make me feel loads better. :)

What you dont see is me screaming in bed at night at my OH "i.neeeeeededd.fooooodddd" haha
PMA really does get your through sometimes!!

Lol yeah totally agree!! I have my moments, I got a new swimming costume today, I can see a small difference in the size of my waist. It's spurred me on no end :)

Oh very good, that also helps when you can see the difference!!

Yeah def. not much is coming off on the scales. But I'm loosing inches so I'm happy lol.

How are you doing today? x

Good, have had a fruit shake for breaki and a choc for lunch, and cooking quorn chicken pieces with cabbage and courgette for tea. But feeling a little annoyed at OH for organising a wknd of outings without telling me first, this is when i would go and stick my head in the fridge and eat all in sight!

Gosh I know that feeling. My hubby wants us to go camping this weekend....all I can think of is how am I going to blend my shakes!! I don't want to go, but the kids do....ugh

You could buy one if thosr protein drink shake holders they have Like the end of hand whisk in the bottom of the bottle to mix it up when you shake it.

kerrys86 said:
You could buy one if thosr protein drink shake holders they have Like the end of hand whisk in the bottom of the bottle to mix it up when you shake it.

I bought a CD shaker bottle from my consultant similar to a protein shaker bottle. It was £4.. Maybe you could pick one up in the morning from Holland and Barrat or similar. CD would be easier to organise than Slimming World etc.

It'll be fine I'm sure. If I can get hold of my CDC I'll get some ready made ones so I don't have to worry about it. I'll only need maybe 3. I'm sure I'll cope lol.

I have 4 kids to organise, me and my fella and what do I worry about most? My shakes and my chihuahua haha priorities lol

Prioritories lol well youve worked hard to get where you are!
Forgot about the ready made ones

kerrys86 said:
Prioritories lol well youve worked hard to get where you are!
Forgot about the ready made ones

Ready made tetras are ok.. ish.. They taste like bitter cheap chocolate. Id have them only as a last resort. I think I'd worry I'd fall off the wagon if I was faced with those all weekend. When you have a family to look after tho it's prob the easiest solution. Have fun!!

Ready made tetras, are they the ready.made shakes?

kerrys86 said:

Yeah.. The ones in the cartons. I don't know why they're called tetras and not cartons??? I had 2 when we went to see Coldplay.. You have to just down them quickly.. They're not as filling as a shake but sometimes needs must.

kerrys86 said:

image-75838477.jpg

Wah.. Been baking again. I'm going MAD!!

Back