So, today's the day...

Crockers said:
P.S. Lovely photo! :)

Lol thanks. I hate having my photo took but that one came out quite nice for once :)

How you doing today?

We just got a cross trainer. I only managed 3 mins lol I'm so unfit!

I have one also, its very hard lol but great exercise!! I think i was only a minute and a half haha

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

I'm going to persevere!

All the kids and hubby are queuing up now, I can't get a look in!!

Just manages 10 mins. I'm sweating like a pig!!

Well done you! For your hard work have a lovely glass of water :) x

Thanks, I'm so unfit! Lol

If you do it every day and add 30s each time youll be flying in no time!!

I will keep trying. I didn't really realise just how unfit I am. I just ran up the stairs and my legs are still like jelly lol.

Be careful walking back down :)

Day 18 (!!!!!!!)

Cant believe I've got this far! Has a fruits of the forest shake for brekki, wasn't over struck with it tbh, prob won't get it a again. Might get the mix a mousse stuff next week for a change.

Have been on the cross trainer for 10 minutes to yay! Now I've had to sit down cos my legs are like jelly! haha

Going to have a wonder round the garden centre later on. Love weekends!

Hi, how long before you can do exercise on the ss and ss+ please?

I love forresr fruits! And the choc mix a mousse is fab i cant finish it sometimes its v filling.
Keep going on the treadmill!!
Well done for getting to day 19

kerrys86 said:
I love forresr fruits! And the choc mix a mousse is fab i cant finish it sometimes its v filling.
Keep going on the treadmill!!
Well done for getting to day 19

harassed_mother said:
Day 80 - happy Saturday ladies I have done my housework been shopping I'm sat in sisters while she doing my nails then going car shopping later on too :) have a nic day all

Forgive me.. I have sinned. I gave into my inner naughty voice and gorged on pizza, chips and chocolate last night! Ewwww.
I feel bad tonight.. Not with tummy ache but with regret :( what a STUPID thing to do. I've got to pay for it now. No bars for the week and a couple of days on SS which means I have to miss my meals. Darn it! I have to be honest, it didn't taste as nice as I imagined it would. Not because it wasn't particularly nice pizza but because it tasted better in my mind.
I've gone back a few steps when I was doing so well and feel awful now. Starting again today.

c45carol said:
Hi, how long before you can do exercise on the ss and ss+ please?

Hi carol. My CDC said to wait 2 weeks before exercising :)

willow12 said:
Forgive me.. I have sinned. I gave into my inner naughty voice and gorged on pizza, chips and chocolate last night! Ewwww.
I feel bad tonight.. Not with tummy ache but with regret :( what a STUPID thing to do. I've got to pay for it now. No bars for the week and a couple of days on SS which means I have to miss my meals. Darn it! I have to be honest, it didn't taste as nice as I imagined it would. Not because it wasn't particularly nice pizza but because it tasted better in my mind.
I've gone back a few steps when I was doing so well and feel awful now. Starting again today.

Oh no! Never mind sweet, hopefully having a binge has got it out your system and you have got your focus back. I've been really tempted myself today, it's been stressful!

Keep positive Hun, your doing so well to not give up xxxx

Cooking pizza and chips for the kids. Omg it's torture today....

I've been really hungry today, dosent seem to matter how much I drink or how busy I've kept myself.

Had a egg white omelette with mushrooms for tea, was hoping to just stick to Ss but couldn't manage it.

Feel a bucket full of tea coming on :)

Thats how i was rachel, i got to the point i just needed to eat, not wanted but beeded to!! I.bet youll feel loads better now!! You know.you can have the whole egg and two of them on SS+

Thats how i was rachel, i got to the point i just needed to eat, not wanted but beeded to!! I.bet youll feel loads better now!! You know.you can have the whole egg and two of them on SS+

Yeah was thinking of 2 whole eggs but I find the yolks give me heartburn ATM so just stick to the whites.

I hate feeling like I need to eat, I sooooo don't trust myself!!!

Back