So, today's the day...

Thanks willow. Wish the weather would decide what it's doing!

Weigh in today, not to hopeful as its my totm.....ugh

What time is your WI again? It's properly raining where I am. All in all a pretty miserable day.

Not sure we're going to get a summer this year.

Ooops just seen its at 12.20. Good luck. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and checking your update.

Good luck for weigh in rachel
X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Thanks everyone!

Lost 3lb this week which I was quite surprised at, seeing as its that time of month. Can't complaine though :)

Only 2 more lb and I've lost a stone. My poor boobs are whittling away to nothing will have to buy some of those chicken fillet thingies lol

lil_legs said:
Hiya glad your all still going strong!!

Ive a a colossal fail yet again. Off plan sat- mon and trying to sort myself out tues- fri to limit the damage.. Won't be as lucky as last week!

Oh no, never mind, this diet is really really hard I struggle everyday....I'm thankful for having such a busy household so it does take my mind off of it.

Hope you didn't do to much damage, chin up xx

p220157 said:
What time is your WI again? It's properly raining where I am. All in all a pretty miserable day.

Not sure we're going to get a summer this year.

Windy and cold here today, I'm freezing...

Hope you have a good day xx

Oh no, never mind, this diet is really really hard I struggle everyday....I'm thankful for having such a busy household so it does take my mind off of it.

Hope you didn't do to much damage, chin up xx

Thanks hun, i knew i was gonna be having a day off sat but drank too much so was hungover sunday and ate loads of sugar to pep myself up for my tattoo. Yesterday however was just greedy!!

back on it today though and hope by some miracle i can sts on sat!

3lbs is brill rachel!! Better off than on! Your hardwork is paying off!!
Wet windy and v foggy gere its like nov!!

Thanks everyone!

Lost 3lb this week which I was quite surprised at, seeing as its that time of month. Can't complaine though :)

Only 2 more lb and I've lost a stone. My poor boobs are whittling away to nothing will have to buy some of those chicken fillet thingies lol

well done! especially at TOTM, probs get an even bigger loss next week, and smash past that stone! x

Thank you!! I. Keeping my fingers crossed to get to that stone next week.

Really craving roast potatoes tonight. Have struggled with water today to.

Im only going to do this diet for 4 more weeks after this week cos its sooo expensive. My goal is 9st. But I'd like to try and get to 9st 7 by then. Fingers crossed.

The Olympic torch is in our village tomorrow morning, got to be out the house to watch by 7am eeeeek

Oh brill, we had a funday at wknd.at work.and had the torch!!
I.think im the same its so much to pay, as well as savin every penny for wedding lol.
Ooo roast tatties sounds lovely, x

Ooh when's the wedding planned for?

Ive yet to get married, my partner says he doesn't believe in it, I'm trying to convince him otherwise!

26th oct 2013, 15 months :)
Haha you should propose to him lol. Took my OH 7years lol. Well be together 9 when we get married!!

Wow not long then!

I would propose but I dont want to be disappointed lol it may happen one day.

Are you having a church wedding?

I bet you wouldn't be disappointed. You're the mother to his lovely children, plus if you sweeten him up beforehand he'll have no choice but to say yes.

And Kerry you've been soooo patient. Hope all the planning goes ok. I do love weddings im such a sucker for love and romance. x

Yes having a church wedding, oh.he would soo say yes!!
I love the planning too its so exciting,
This is the reception venue
Www.redcastlehoteldonegal.com
The church is 5 mins down the road, as im from birmingham my family have to travel over here.anyway and my OH doesnt have a large family so.we.just thought why not!!
Ivd just been looking at cakes lok made my tummy groan!!!!

Tht looks like an amazing place, really lovely. Congrats :)

Back