So tonight.....

Nell132

My first weekend coming up, and its usually beers and a take out night.

my boyfriend is going out and I'm going to be home alone.. with no snacks, but lots of temptation.

What's the best thing to take my mind off stuffing my face? I'm guessing the TV is a no, no as I don't like footie..

Helppps

Put tape over your mouth and get bf to tie you up before he goes out... You'll be fine ;) xxx
Failing that, weekends are damn hard!!! But you get used to them xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If I was you, I'd take the opportunity to pamper yourself! Have a bubble bath if you can, and paint your nails and relax & read a good book whilst he's out :) or do a spring clean to keep you busy! I know which one I'd prefer though haha.

Felix said:
If I was you, I'd take the opportunity to pamper yourself! Have a bubble bath if you can, and paint your nails and relax & read a good book whilst he's out :) or do a spring clean to keep you busy! I know which one I'd prefer though haha.

This idea might be the better option lol:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Totally done, finished work late.. 8.15ish.. Then home after my bfs out.. Nails painted, hair wrapped, 4od on and a hot orange chic shake in bed.. Good times!!!

How's everyone else coping?? xx

I'm in bed watching come dine with me on catch up lol! Just teasing myself! I've been in bed b4 8 every night for the past 11 days lol! Just had a frozen tetra it was lush! Work for me tomorrow :(( least it will keep me busy! x

yummy mummy87 said:
I'm in bed watching come dine with me on catch up lol! Just teasing myself! I've been in bed b4 8 every night for the past 11 days lol! Just had a frozen tetra it was lush! Work for me tomorrow :(( least it will keep me busy! x

FROZEN TETRA???? is it like ice cream???

Yeh it's gorgeous! I have one nearly every night! Just stick it in the freezer then once it's froze take it out n leave for 10mins then chop it up! x

Defo trying :) thanks

Ooh frozen tetra sounds perfect and bet it feels like u having a treat :) I'm
On
Day 4 and have definitely been going to bed earlier than usual! I don't mind as long as I'm losing weight! Can't wait for my first weigh in next Saturday to see if it's all worth it :) xx

Ohh yeah frozen tetra are sooo good. I used to do that all the time when I previously did Cambridge..

I'm at work this morning too.. It doesn't get busy until 10ish.. (which is usually the time I have a billion biscuits and coffees..) but this morning, I've hoovered, mopped and on my first litre of water!

Hope everyone has an easy day!

Let me know how you get on with weigh ins!! Xxx

Back