So Unhappy

everyone on here is so positive about the CD and talk about big losses in terms of weight and in the first few weeks that is the case, but this week i lost 1lbs and i have not cheated at all, if i eat a balanced diet and went to the gym i would have a bigger weight lose. I am no where near my target and so by my thinking if i was on a counting calories diet i could lose more weight.

Be happy with 1lb, its 1lb less than you weighed b4, what other diet could you lose 2 stone in 6 weeks??

oh hun,dont be too downhearted over this as i only lost 2lb this week with no cheating and i also go to the gym 5 days a week for an hr and half at a time and 2 boxercise classes,so i was expecting to lose alot more than 2lb flippin` lb,but i think sometimes the body stalls and you may well have a great loss next week,look at last weeks loss you lost 7lb thats fantastic hun and overall you are doing fab,so dont give up just think why you are doing this,there is no other diet that you could lose on like this,so pleeeeaaaaasssse stick with it,stay positive and all will be well,
elaine x

Please dont be disheartened. This is just one week, where things have stalled a bit for you. That will happen on ANY diet. Try to look at the bigger picture - in 5 weeks you've lost 2 stone! Thats amazing! Stick with it, if you're following the plan the losses will show and i bet next week is a more rewarding one for you x

HI there,

Yesterday was my 3rd WI and I lost 1/2lbs!!!

I was extremely disheartened but then when you look at everyone's signatures they are really varied, some lose 1lbs one week and next it's 6lbs. Could be so many different factors to do with a small loss, water intake, bathroom visits etc. Keep going, it will be worth it!!!

Good luck :D

Hiya Hun xx

I've lost 6stone 5lbs in 18 weeks - 3 of those weeks have been 1lb losses. A few others have been 2 lb losses. It really does even out over the weeks - I lost 2lbs last week, then 7lbs this week. I know its disheartening, especially when you've had great losses so far, but PLEASE stick with it. You've done sooooo well!!

Kj xxx

I agree with everyone else, don't be disheartened! I'm coming towards the end of my 6th week, and a sneaky peak on the scales today suggest that it's going to be a STS! I haven't cheated and i can't think of any reasons why i woulnd't have lost weight, but even if the scales don't move by tomorrow, i'll take it on the chin. Yes, i'll be a bit blue but nothing thats worth doing is ever easy. All the hard work will pay off... and we'll be glad that we stuck at it when it got tough. Just keep your goal in mind, you can do anything you put your mind to, so keep at it! :)

I lost 6 stone in 20 weeks but for 2 wks I had no loss and then 9 lbs on the 3rd week. The scales play tricks on you...don't let them mess with your mind! No other diets work as well as this and I've tried them all!!!!

I agree with everyone, some will have small losses some weeks then have big one. it just depends stick with it :)

becky x

Hang in there, 27 lb in 5 weeks is FANTASTIC! Pat yourself on the back.

hang in there hun, like everyone says your losses have been fab so far. Remember just cos it doesn't show on the scales it may show in inch loss. I noticed it was week 5 has it been an AAMW?

Back