So upset with myself

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow. It's just a number remember! At least you're going and facing the music then it's easy to say - well, that was last week, this week is going to be different when I'm back on plan properly! Hang in there, you've done so well up to now and one little binge will not have any effect on the big picture a few months from now.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow. It's just a number remember! At least you're going and facing the music then it's easy to say - well, that was last week, this week is going to be different when I'm back on plan properly! Hang in there, you've done so well up to now and one little binge will not have any effect on the big picture a few months from now.

Thanks Beegee. The whole month has been pretty bad tbh, losing only 3lbs (all of which will go back on tomorrow probably :sigh:). But a new month and a fresh start is beckoning and I'm feeling much more positive about it all.

Well I weighed in this morning and put on 3lbs. It could have been far worse tbh, but it does mean I'm back to what I was at the beginning of April. So that's a whole month wasted. Ah well, it's a fresh start and soon to be a new month. I'm back on it 100%. Good luck everyone else, I know it's been a hard week for lots of us what with easter, holidays etc etc.

The one thing I always do, is if I want something, then I'll have it. If I deny myself something then the craving gets worse and that's when I overindulge on it. But what I do, is I'll completely fill myself up with free foods and SF foods (ie: breakfast, lunch or tea) and THEN have the thing I'm craving. That way I'm already full and the chances of 'binging' on that thing are slimmer. If I want chocolate then I have a curly wurly or a kit kat etc... then I've had chocolate and the craving is gone.

I have to say though, well done for going to WI anyway, whenever I thought I might have gained, it would cross my mind not to go, although my hubby would MAKE me go anyway, and I'm glad he did. I needed the push to get me back on track. And really, if this is your first gain then you've done fab so far!

Good luck for the coming month, you'll have that 3lbs off in no time. Try and remember how crappy you've felt the last couple of days if you feel like falling off the wagon again and hopefully that will keep you on the straight and narrow!

Good luck for the coming month, you'll have that 3lbs off in no time. Try and remember how crappy you've felt the last couple of days if you feel like falling off the wagon again and hopefully that will keep you on the straight and narrow!

I certainly will remember how bad I've felt and hopefully that will stop any binge before it starts. Onwards and downwards!

Back