SO UPSET

I think I have met that nurse, she sounds likethe one who told me I had such a pretty face, it was a pity I was so fat! That made me feel real good after an op. But remember, anyone who says I dont mean to be rude or I dont mean to hurt you but..... is trying to do just that and you should just feel sorry for them, we can all be nasty but some of us have more heart and soul than that. I know I am fat, I dont need some kind person to tell me, I am overweight not stupid!!!

Hellogirlies, i got a full blown apology and she felt pretty bad since the ward sister condemmed her for her very rude behaviour lol woo hoo for having ward sister as a mate lol lol im feeling top form and kick ass ready for next weeksweigh in i think il be well on my way to target woo woo :p thanx for all the supportive words mwa mwa :p xx

i know how u feel slimming girl, its terrible. its chips at ur confidence. Dont let what 1 person has said to u put u off track, ur loosing weight for YOU....not for anyone else.

"People who care dont matter.....people that matter dont care"

and to finish...i would have said....i may be fat...but ur ugly and at least i can diet

good on yer! sad little lives with nothing better to say - she really aught to get a grip! Well done on your loss and good luck for your next WI x

spread a rumour at work that she's a hermaphrodite! lol

lmao, revenge is a dish best served cold...... and i believe its a super speed free food :D

Back