So, was it easy on easy off?

~Lucky~

Just wondering how everyone has done with shifting the Christmas pounds?

Although I missed quite a few weeks I've been keeping an eye on my weight at home and know that I'd put on a good few pounds over Christmas/New Year but I really stuck to it this week and managed to lose it plus 2.5 more!

It really inspires me to see how well this diet works when I follow it. I really feel like I've found a plan for life now!

Last edited:
i didnt put any weight on over christmas,,even tho i did go mad for a few days,,i lost 1lb:D,,i love ww:)

it's because your not really putting any weight on, you have to eat 3500 cals more to gain 1lb! and although im sure we all tried over xmas im sure we all didnt do that.. well maybe 3500... but not 7000 haha :p it's because your body is heavy from all the food still lying there mainly the extra water weighing you down, once the diet starts it gets rid therefore it usually is easy on easy off in those situations! :) last July i went beer festival gained 5lbs in one weekend and came back and lost 6lbs the following week lol so that was the 5lbs from the weekend plus one more off :) good luck everyone for this weeks WIs :D xxx

I managed to lose 1lb over christmas and 3lbs over New Years... :)

Back