So, was it easy on easy off?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ~Lucky~, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just wondering how everyone has done with shifting the Christmas pounds?

Although I missed quite a few weeks I've been keeping an eye on my weight at home and know that I'd put on a good few pounds over Christmas/New Year but I really stuck to it this week and managed to lose it plus 2.5 more!

It really inspires me to see how well this diet works when I follow it. I really feel like I've found a plan for life now!

Last edited: 9 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    i didnt put any weight on over christmas,,even tho i did go mad for a few days,,i lost 1lb:D,,i love ww:)

4. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    it's because your not really putting any weight on, you have to eat 3500 cals more to gain 1lb! and although im sure we all tried over xmas im sure we all didnt do that.. well maybe 3500... but not 7000 haha :p it's because your body is heavy from all the food still lying there mainly the extra water weighing you down, once the diet starts it gets rid therefore it usually is easy on easy off in those situations! :) last July i went beer festival gained 5lbs in one weekend and came back and lost 6lbs the following week lol so that was the 5lbs from the weekend plus one more off :) good luck everyone for this weeks WIs :D xxx

5. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's so wierd isn't it... I've weighed up-to 6 1/2 lbs heavier over Xmas, official weigh in tomoz but I think most of it's gone...*fingers crossed* I'll find out in the morning x

6. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    I managed to lose 1lb over christmas and 3lbs over New Years... :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.