Step 1 Sole Source So what was your menu today?

skinnysara

One was a choc mint at breakfast with a black coffee, cranberry bar at lunch and leek and potato soup for dinner. Around 3litres today. Very thirsty today. Have started using kettle bells to tone my arms after some HITraining so wonder if this is contributing to the thirst!

Happy monday everyone x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Half a vanilla shake sachet made with coffee in and was hot.... Mmmmm
Choc mint shake x2
Rest of vanilla shake made into ice cream!
2 litres water :) day 1 done! X

Ice cream? What? How? Lol

Sounds a very good day! I love a shot of coffee in my choc mint with ice but today was a work day so no time to fancy stuff ;-) x

Make shake as normal but less water and pop in freezer! It's so lush ! X

Day 1 for me ( again )

choc shake,
strawberry shake
banana shake

3 X ready made

Sorry for hijacking this thread but welcome back Angelupnorth...I've been lurking on these forums for a long time and delighted to see you're here.Im back on Slim and Save after Cambridge a few years ago and know how hard it is getting into the right frame of mind to do this.Good luck with your 1st week-Ketosis is only a few days away....keep smiling?

Yesterday I had

B Banana Shake

L mint Choc Shake

D Butterflied pan fried (in water) Chicken
with broc and sweet heart cabbage

Dessert was half of a mint choc bar :)

3L water
and two black coffee

Sorry for hijacking this thread but welcome back Angelupnorth...I've been lurking on these forums for a long time and delighted to see you're here.Im back on Slim and Save after Cambridge a few years ago and know how hard it is getting into the right frame of mind to do this.Good luck with your 1st week-Ketosis is only a few days away....keep smiling?

Thank you so much, it's fab to find people still here, it's all rather comforting and helps instantly to boost me ?

Good luck with the Slim n save, are you keeping a diary ? Will try and track it down x x x

Angel,my diary is Bikini in Oz,coming to get you on the S and S forum....Not having a good day today,temptation is everywhere but I'm holding on by my fingertips!!!

I would encourage anyone to read through your old diary-your achievements were amazing...I still look at your photos for inspiration sometimes...so don't forget you can do it again. X

Banana shake
Tomato soup
Oriental Chilli soup
Strawberry shake

2.5L water
55 squats

Loving the squats lol I'm on the kettle bells this week!

Today was choc mint shake
Choc mint bar
Potato n leek soup

4L water
2black coffees

Weigh in tomorrow sooo hoping to hit the 5 stone mark!!

Chocolare Shake for breakfast
Chocolate Shake for lunch
Stuffed mushrooms with cottaage cheese and spring onion
half a lemon bar

3L water
2 black coffee :)

Day 3 for me and so far I've had my strawberry shake,

I shall have my banana and chocolate ones later as I'm at work.

Another 100% SS day x

Chocolate Shake for breakfast
Chocolate and mint Shake for Lunch
Lemon bar for dinner and a small chicken breast

4L water

Mint choc shake ( hot )

Strawberry tetra

Banana tetra

3 x green tea

3 Ltr water

Back