So, whats for dinner today??

sweet and sour tonight, gorgeous! with rice...and maybe peas.. i love peas!

nom nom!

medium chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of Philadelphia - Herb & Garlic Light Cream Cheese,
with 75g of sea salt and black pepper potato wedges
347kcal 12g of fat

medium chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of Philadelphia - Herb & Garlic Light Cream Cheese,
347kcal 12g of fat

hi hun, just to let you know, but that philadelphia cheese is really out of the rules almost 3 times the amount per 100gs :) just wanted to let you know in case you didnt.

xoxo

347kcal 12g of fat

That sounds lush mmmm!

I dunno what to make tonight, I am off shopping to asda now....I need inspiration :)

I had fish, chips & mushy peas :D fillet haddock, few SW chips & 1/2 small tin mushy peas, salt & vinegar lush! 357 calories! ;)

hi hun, just to let you know, but that philadelphia cheese is really out of the rules almost 3 times the amount per 100gs :) just wanted to let you know in case you didnt.

xoxo

oh poo... looks like hubby is gonna be eating 3 of them then as its already cookin Oops.. cheers for that hun.. is the extra light 1 ok then AmyE??

we had extra light philli, couldn't find the herb one so mixed some fresh herbs in, a baked potato, and chicken breast with salad :)

Yeah the extra light one is ok chuck :)

The extra light one is 4.7 per 100g , and I use about 30g with chicken which is 1.4g :)

typical that i picked up the one with too much fat Grrr they smelt so nice cooking too.. hubby ate all 3 aswell lol piggy lol.. iv already told him he will be having it again tomorrow so i can have it aswell lol

just boring beans on toast tonight as hubby is now away for a week, and really cant be bothard with cooking a big meal for 1

Boring WW meal & frozen veg & WW dessert tonight OH is at work and had a busy day.

I have been on the pills for 2 weeks now and not one symptom so I must be doing something right, right? :D just so frustrating I have not been weighed cos the scales I use are broken :mad:

I have been on the pills for 2 weeks now and not one symptom so I must be doing something right, right? :D just so frustrating I have not been weighed cos the scales I use are broken :mad:

Yeah sounds like you are chuck, all I have is a couple of windy episodes but nothing at all nasty. I try not to weigh at home cos i get ocd about it lol am back at docs on the 18th for my first monthly wi so am doing it that way. :)

Tea is last nights HM chilli, 1 cup, 1cup wholewheat rice :)

Last edited:
extra lean mince and onion gravy (homemade) with boiled potatoes,

Back