So WHEN are you guys coming??!! :oP x

Wouldnt somewhere around Birmingham be central for us all?

Im not to wise up on where places are! I was looking on the right hand side of the uk map for liverpool!! :rotflmao:

John reckons London - that might be a bit expensive though ... I don't know ... ?

Yer London is very expensive! :sigh:

John reckons London ... don't know if that might be a bit expensive ....?

LOL!!! I posted that twice .... I thought it wasn't going up - didn't realise it'd gone over onto another page DUR!!!!!!

Birmingham's an extra 100 miles ish for you Tan .... & I don't know what it's like.

I think you need some geography lessons ... I thought I was bad!! LOL xxx

Here beginneth the geography lesson .... Liverpool on the right ... North Wales on the left ... Wirral Peninsula in the middle ... Wallasey at the top of that .... we live almost exactly on the corner to the right of the word 'Wallasey' ... notice I say to the right and not to the east ;) :D

256px-Wirral_map.JPG

Here endeth the geography lesson ;) xx

Haha I'm bad considering my job is typing postcodes and localities! :rotflmao:

Isn't it closer than Liverpool?!! Eh?! Lol

Oh thought you lived in Liverpool jan! :giggle:

Near enough .... Nobody's ever heard of The Wirral so I always say 'near Liverpool' and I am FROM Liverpool (and proud of it!)!

Am I being thick? Isn't what closer than Liverpool? OH! Do you mean Birmingham? If you do then yes but about 100 miles further for you than London! We wouldn't have to be in the centre would we? Though I suppose we need to be wherever trains/coaches or whatever end up!! **sigh** ... who'd have thought organising this would be so fraught!!! ;) :D xx

Oh i thought you meant somewhere central to all our locations on the map :giggle:

I did mean that ... when I said 'we wouldn't have to be in the centre would we' I meant of whatever city/place we choose. Sorry if I confused the issue ;) xx

:rotflmao: .... i am blonde!!!!

I've got no problem going anywhere girls, i really don't mind :)

Let's see what Iris has to say .... 2nd night she hasn't been on :eek::( x

Hmmm hope she is ok?!!!!!!

It'll be those allotments and the bees keeping her from us I'm sure! xx

Unless she is taking a couple days rest like we've told her too and having time out from it all?! :giggle:

Oh I DO hope so ...... somehow doubt it though! :eek: xx

:)
I cant get on at home! Laptop is playing up...battery is on its way out so I get on, and no sooner on that it throws me out!

So busy at work cant get on...so I apologise guys...not been doing much :) picking fruit/cycling and even watched a bit of TV!

I will go with the flow..dont mind!

Sorry, short and sweet, hopefully, if laptop is fixed, will get on over weekend!!!

Back