So WHEN are you guys coming??!! :oP x

Friday till Monday is fine by me too, I can look at my dates for January tomorrow when I go back to work.

Alright ladies!
Got a print out of the holiday availability last night annnnnnnnd .... for the rest of this year there are only 18 days available!!!! :eek: no friday and mondays.

But January is pretty free as is feb & march! :giggle:

The next available friday and monday to book off together is the 14th and 17th of jan. and then every friday and monday after that too up untill the end of march when the new holiday entitlement comes in!

:D :D :D

I'm looking at either 21st or 28th if that would work ladies .. Given a free choice I'd rather do 28th but only if it fits with everyone else :)

I feel a plan coming together ;) xx

I can do either of them but i might have to come back earlier on the monday if its the 28th as its my littler brothers birthday on the 31st.

:D

We'll just wait for Mary to check in work tomorrow then :):D xx

Just to summarise :- please correct me if I'm wrong ...

Iris :- any weekend

Jan :- 21st or 28th would prefer 28th

Tanya :- 21st or 28th would prefer 21st

Mary ...... it's down to you girl ;) ... If you can do either we'll go for 21st shall we?

Ooooooo!! 'Citin' ;) xx

Oooooh i dont mind either Jan, if it is the 28th i shall leave either the latest train on the sunday or earliest on the monday.

I love it when a plan comes together! :D

Ah but the week before you wouldn't have to worry!!! xx

Nup! :D x

Will check later when one of the Supervisors come in - will be straight on here to let you all know.

I'm looking at either 21st or 28th if that would work ladies .. Given a free choice I'd rather do 28th but only if it fits with everyone else :)

I feel a plan coming together ;) xx

Unfortunately, I am working all the weekends towards the end of January.

11-14 Feb would be the first time I could fit in a Fri-Mon, but I could fit in a Sat - Mon of the weekend of 19th

POO!!!

I'm not sure about February ... I'm booking 2 weeks off in March so I won't be able to have anything in February ... Maybe the Sat - Mon thing which I could do 19th but not 12th. My main reservation is that you ladies are paying out so much money and time in the travelling that only having one full day doesn't really seem worth it ... ??

Don't know what to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek: xx

Unless we go back to the idea of meeting somewhere so it's less expensive and time consuming in the travelling ...... ??

Unless we go back to the idea of meeting somewhere so it's less expensive and time consuming in the travelling ...... ??

That might be a good idea, and maybe just meet Friday evening, by the time we all travel, and have all day Saturday together, travelling home on the Sunday.

But it's fridays that are the problem. I think it'd have to be sat - mon ... if that was the case I could do it well before Jan/Feb but I think the issue there was Tan and time off .... would you need time off if it was sat - mon Tan? You'd be VERY tired on the monday night probably I know but is it a possibility if you weren't travelling all the way up here? xx

Hmm it really depends Jan as i don't finish untill 6am on the saturday do i ..... i dont really want to travel somewhere and not be able to sleep. If this was the case i wouldnt be there untill the saturday evening ...... I dont mind coming back on the monday thats not a problem as i can always grab an hour or so kip before work.

I can't do feb though as im hoping to take the bf to see Tottenham play a game and im not sure what weekend it is yet as fixtures aren't defo.

xxx

Last edited:
Yeah ... I'll have worked the friday too so would be grabbing a few hours before travelling to wherever ..... maybe it's a matter of where and how long it would take to get there ... ? Any ideas? x

All depends where it is i guess :)

No ideas though ..... i know i'm the pain living so far away!! :giggle:

Back