so, wheres everyone going on their jollies this year??

fat boy slim

gaggin for a beer!
ive just got back from a stag week in good old Tenerife but hopefully be jetting off again in September to either Lindos in Rhodes or Sharm again for some diving.

where are you lot off too??

I have just got back from a mini cruise to Spain and I am leaving in an hour for two weeks hols with hubby in Turkey. Will probably go away to Greece at the end of the summer, around September time. Hope you had a good time stagging in Tenerife lol x x x

took kids to eurodisney in march, had a long weekend in brussels 3 weeks ago which was lovely

going to devon next month and the one i cant wait for is the canary islands in April- bring out the bikini!!!!!!

lucky you Cheryl have a great time x

Off to Turkey in 4 weeks, counting the days!!!

Gx

I am only going on 1 holiday this year, eurodisney, in Sept for 5 nights.

We are saving to go to Florida for 3 weeks next year so having to be careful!!!!

euro disney is great, i would love to go to the one in Florida though have to do quite a bit of saving for that x

euro disney is great, i would love to go to the one in Florida though have to do quite a bit of saving for that x

I have been to Florida twice already and it is amazing, we went in 2003, then in 2006 for our honeymoon and now back in 2009. We saved bloody hard to go, and we dont have any big holidays in between but this year I need to get away so Eurodisney it is!

Florida is just on a scale you could not comprehend just thinking about it, its blinkin huge. We dont stay in Disney either we stay on International Drive and do Disney, Universal, Seaworld, loads of stuff including SHOPPING!!!! Its brill, Hubby would just keep going back there all the time which is fine by me as its changing all the time!

We paid for 4 adults, 2 rooms, 3 weeks, including flights £3700, not bad going, we are also flying with virgin and booked over a year in advance allowing us pay over a period of time! If you ever get the chance to go, GO!!!!

it is very expensive, we have 3 kids to but it is defo something worth saving for- x

Skiing I reckon later in the year but I must be honest give me England or Scotland any day

will this be your debut bikini appearance???

x

Yes, scary!! Never ever in my long life ever worn one before, the plan is not to take any alternative with me so I will have to put the bloomin things on!!

Gx

Awww this thread has made me want to go away...now!! xx

Im Off To Salou,cant Wait Living For It At This Stage,4 Weeks To Go,
Elaine X

I'm off to Florida in November for three weeks and have a Carnival 4 night cruise in the middle of the holiday to the Bahamas....how posh does that sound. I'm not minted...I'm a travel agent!!!!

I'm going to Florida for a week in December. Saving all summer for it! Mum, my bf, bro n bro's gf. Mum has a place out there! N my mum n bf will do the driving! :party0011:

went to dom rep in march for 2 weeks then going to sharm in sept for a week cant wait to go away again if it was up to me i would go on holiday all the time

Well my holiday sounds boring to all yours lol,were off to Newquay in august-we love it there.
Next year i will go abroad and will wear a bikini lol

ive just got back from a stag week in good old Tenerife but hopefully be jetting off again in September to either Lindos in Rhodes or Sharm again for some diving.

where are you lot off too??
Sharm is fab went there last yr would love to be going back again xx

Have not much cash for holiday this year, so we are hoping for a week somewhere beside beach in the west or south west of Ireland.

No holiday this year with the husband, just a weekend with my girlfriends in Birmingham, another in Hereford, and another in St.Albans, in September and November.

I haven't seen my girlfriends for a while and hope when i see them in September and November they'll see a different me.

But next year is a definate, probably somewhere in Spain or a cheapy all inclusive in the Caribbean for a week, but all inclusive's are lethal food and drink wise for me.

Back