so, wheres everyone going on their jollies this year??

Im going to Egypt on Friday. I can't wait, I'm counting down the minutes.

whoo im of to malta for 11 days in 5 week cant wait!!,dont no if il have a bikini body ready thow thats what im aiming for,your all a bunch of jammy gets goin on like three hols a year enjoy every bloody minute of it (sun sea and sex!!) wel all have to put some piccys in wont we?? xxx

Im off on my hen weekend in Barcelona in just over 2 weeks.....then i jet off to Mexico for my honeymoon in October!! Not been abroad for 10 years so very very excited about both!!!! xxx

We are not going away this year due to us getting married, but we are staying in the hotel where we are getting married few may no of it. The Berry Head Hotel in Torbay Devon.
DIANA

I'm off om my honeymoon 12 weeks wednesday off to the South of France Can't wait!!!

I've not long got back from a week in Alnwick which was great. What a lovely area Northumberland is and what friendly people.

I am having a 'special' birthday in August so to console myself (and to avoid any nasty surprises at home) I am being taken on a trip of a lifetime to Kuala Lumpur/Borneo/Hong Kong. We are flying Emirates and staying in well-swanky hotels so you can imagine how excited I am.

Unfortunately, due to the cost, all our holidays from now on in are likely to involve canvas, mud and cow pats:D

We had our holiday back in April, went to Florida. Not sure when or where our next one will be but I'm hoping I'll have a beach body by then!!

x

im going Jersey at the end of july for a weeka and then going Ireland in mid august for two weeks. so am hoping i will be able to shift a bit more weight before then!
lol

Hubby and I decided on a cruise next year.Watched the building of the QM2 and decided that that was what we wanted.You know it is cheaper than you would think as well.
I am gonna be a slim cruiser, i hope.
:character00180:

Hubby and I decided on a cruise next year.Watched the building of the QM2 and decided that that was what we wanted.You know it is cheaper than you would think as well.
I am gonna be a slim cruiser, i hope.
:character00180:

aww that will be lovely
good luck on your diet and just think of the cruise as motivation.

Im thinking of my bikini lol so thats keeping me going

good luck

I won a Week in Filey in a beachside cottage in August for me and little un, and then won a Sking holiday in Slovenia in December.

Had a nice break in kensington in nice hotel in april (virgin comp).

so not a bad year ;-)

Hey
Planning to go to Lanzerote for Christmas but I have nothing else planned before this. Will have to get moving!!

Thinking of Italy but think that it may be a bit hot in August

Back