So who here's having a baby?!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Hi guys, I've noticed a few SW'ers who are pregnant and I thought I call you out here, maybe we can help each other out? This is actually my selfish way of finding you guys to help me out because this is my first pregnancy and I need LOTS of advice :D

So tell us how pregnant you are, how many kids you already have and your due date!

I'm Honey, just turned 30 (when did that happen?? :eek) and 6 weeks & 4 days pregnant! My estimated due date is on the 28th of Feb and this will be my first child :D Planning on following SW as much as I can during my pregnancy but already my appetite's doing weird things...

Me, I'm 34 and I'm 26 weeks pregnant due date 16th October.

This is my 2nd child the first is 19 months old:eek:

Eeeeek not me i hope lol i just look like i am :p
I have had two boys eldest is 11 and youngest is 5 so ask away the questions.
I'd rather have a puppy now lol :)

I'd rather have a puppy now lol :)

You say that, but our puppy is mental-mum said she'd rather have another baby!

Congrats to all those who are expecting wee bundles of joy. I'm very jealous of you all. my biological clock seems to have gone into overdrive lately-I'm so broody! I've never wanted kids until recently. But alas, as I'm in an on/off 'relationship' of convenience (you know what I'm trying to say) I won't be hearing the pitter patter of mini punishers any time soon

Give me the puppy any day lol !!!

We are onto grandchildren..........now what a joy they are.

I enjoyed my pregnancy and loved being a mum and seeing the world through new eyes. It is almost like being born again yourself. I just think that at my age is is so good to hand the babe back at the end of the day.

I have an adorable and cute 2½ year old grandson, whom I adore, and that's as far as I want to be to babies now, I gave to birth to my two in the 1970's, so I've done my bit, and enjoyed every minute of it.

Many Congratulations and Good Luck to all of you pregnant ladies out there, and you all take care now. XXX

Oh yes Starlight, we would love that!! It just helps having other SWers who are pregnant to help each other out with what to eat, how to make th healthiest choices where cravings are concerned, how to ensure we're eating all the food groups in the right quantities etc. I went to the pregnancy without the pounds thread but they were mostly pregnancy diaries, unrelated to food & diet. So here's a yes from me for a pregnancy sticky! :D

Back