So who you gonna be buying, Joe McElderry or Rage Against The Machine?

lol @ mrsessex - i so agree hun! I'm looking forward to Joe doing his own stuff.

I agree with ya lancslass! Best choice me thinks but my OH is getting the RATM song. I just wish we could go back to proper xmas songs for number 1 :(

I fell asleep watching late night repeat of X-Factor (was travelling so missed the final) so haven't heard Joe's single. But suspect I won't buy either. I did like Leona and Alexandra but not enough to part with my funds for more bling!

None of the above its all a load of rubbish I don't watch Xfactor, will young was the best thing to come out of that show and it ended there as far as i am concerned!!

Snow patrol and mumford and sons are my winter bands

None of the above its all a load of rubbish I don't watch Xfactor, will young was the best thing to come out of that show and it ended there as far as i am concerned!!

Snow patrol and mumford and sons are my winter bands

Well buy Rage Against the Machine then and stick it to Cowell! :D

ok then i will lol doesn it count if i get it on itunes

ok I will join the club I am so easily influenced lol

I'm not buying either.

I would rather have Rage Against The Machine than that manufactured rubbish as I love Killing in the Name Of BUT I would rather have a CHRISTMAS song as CHRISTMAS number 1.

Alas, those days have gone :cry:

I'm not buying either.

I would rather have Rage Against The Machine than that manufactured rubbish as I love Killing in the Name Of BUT I would rather have a CHRISTMAS song as CHRISTMAS number 1.

Alas, those days have gone :cry:

what happend to proper crimbo songs cheesy jumpers and fake snow.
instead we have cheesy songs and fake pop stars

ditto kerryberry - i hate all the maufactured songs! I thought the point of x factor was for people to get a 'break' as Mr Cowell puts it. But how is Joe singing 'the climb' really giving a good 'insight' to what his own stuff is really going to be like. Having siad that I think it is a bit mean on Joe McElderry to have people voting on Facebook to buy another song for the Christmas no.1 - Just because people don't like Mr Cowell I don't think that Joe should take the brunt of it. I don't agree with how Mr Cowell played the whole Jedward thing, nevertheless that isn't down to Joe is it? Seems to me the x factor winners are powerless when it comes to the Christmas no1. I tell you what though I would much rather listen to 'the climb' rather than Cliff Richards tripe...

Back