So... Who's gonna be my valentine?!!!!! :P

:-O things are beginning to get raunchy!!!

I think ill leave this thread alone now... :p

Miss Bean is here :) xxxx bit late now i know sorry - maybe later :) hehexxx

Im fine just drinking my first litre of the good stuff. Having brekkie at 11 wow how excited am i lol. Apart from that im totally bored - resorted to Jeremy Kyle oh yea! What you doing ? You alright this fine morning ?? xxx

Im fine just drinking my first litre of the good stuff. Having brekkie at 11 wow how excited am i lol. Apart from that im totally bored - resorted to Jeremy Kyle oh yea! What you doing ? You alright this fine morning ?? xxx

Ah the life of a student eh?! daytime TV!! :p

I'm currently designing functionality to request data from the financial markets that we can trade on. hehehe you asked!!!

Yea I'm ok thanks, WI this morning.. (see my diary).. plans for the day? xx

sociology h/w..fun times!...Should do exercise cant be assed. Drink some more wonder juice aka water. Live it up to the radio while trying to do some pushups ? :) I have no clue what you're doing but ok (when you're confused just smile :D ) Have a good day xxxx ( See WI 7 COMMENT!!!!!!! :p )

sociology h/w..fun times!...Should do exercise cant be assed. Drink some more wonder juice aka water. Live it up to the radio while trying to do some pushups ? :) I have no clue what you're doing but ok (when you're confused just smile :D ) Have a good day xxxx ( See WI 7 COMMENT!!!!!!! :p )

hahaha u must smile a lot then?!! :p Have a great day miss and enjoy wonder juice! xx

Back