So... Who's gonna be my valentine?!!!!! :P

Lmao!!

This thread is making me giggle :)

I just realised... You could be someones gerry from Ps I Love you...

We watched that film and drove down south to try and find our romantic irish men!! lol :)

You would be perfect for the role!! lol

Tada!!! Beany has arrived :) Im here you know just thought i'd mention it lol. You know its funny my parents were going to name me Holly either that or Rebecca hehehe xxxx

what you mean Miss Bean or ??? xx

My names actually spelt : Charysse. Which is a mixture of charlotte and reese because my dad wanted to mix the two. We also found out she was a Persian princess who had her head chopped off because she fell in love with a peasent. :D xxx

Lol yeah how good . Edward and his lost love.. : chapter 9..Edward was a dirty boy with funny plastic hands. His love was the most beautifulest and prettiest girl in the land called ....Bridget lol. She was so buff in fact that there was a big long line of princes waiting to take her out but she still insisted on being with Edward...tbc xxx

Lol yeah how good . Edward and his lost love.. : chapter 9..Edward was a dirty boy with funny plastic hands. His love was the most beautifulest and prettiest girl in the land called ....Bridget lol. She was so buff in fact that there was a big long line of princes waiting to take her out but she still insisted on being with Edward...tbc xxx

you see the thing about that honey is Bridget being the main character here has to discover whats behind those plastic hands its gonna get gory.. What about poor Bridget.. does she deserve this harsh ending in search for love?? tear jerking xx

No she doesnt..but do you deserve to have no love on Valentines day ?? Im afraid Bridget may just have to be the innocent sacrifice to nurture our novel to stardom. :) Edward actually could have been so madly in love with her that infact he was jealous of one of her suitors and so he massacred one of the other boys and had to kill Bridget because Bridget was just too tainted for his love. :) Chapter 10: the dark side of the scissorhand:D xxxx

No she doesnt..but do you deserve to have no love on Valentines day ?? Im afraid Bridget may just have to be the innocent sacrifice to nurture our novel to stardom. :) Edward actually could have been so madly in love with her that infact he was jealous of one of her suitors and so he massacred one of the other boys and had to kill Bridget because Bridget was just too tainted for his love. :) Chapter 10: the dark side of the scissorhand:D xxxx

hmmmm, I think you're on to something here! it wont suit everyone this woeful tale but can see where its goin.. Do you think Edward hates the way he is and wishes he could love again? but always afraid of getting too close.. unability to stop slashing being the problem... Can we make it 3D? xxx

Yes we have such genius minds! He is so addicted to slashing because of his frustration he just has to keep on going. I wonder could we help him find love again. ? 3D is good imagine a pair of crayol...a ( just in case they copyright) purple half circle scissors coming at you..amazing :) Oh how wonderful i can vision it now.With the red and green glasses too .. xxx

Yes we have such genius minds! He is so addicted to slashing because of his frustration he just has to keep on going. I wonder could we help him find love again. ? 3D is good imagine a pair of crayol...a ( just in case they copyright) purple half circle scissors coming at you..amazing :) Oh how wonderful i can vision it now.With the red and green glasses too .. xxx

heheh, you crack me up u really do!! its gonna be amazing.. I cant wait.. when is ur first draft done? Seeing as ur a student I'll be the sponser.. ll put a lot of money into this,,, 2 pints of sparkling water good? xx

Excellent..I'll complete it this week :) 2 whole sparkling glasses !!

ChellyWelly whilst you were all in love and out on valentines day myself and Ollie were having an anti valentines and created a story about me and him being superheroes and then it led to the creation of our new novel Edward. If you read the two threads then you will realise ..although alot of it maybe you wont understand. xxx

Back