So... Who's gonna be my valentine?!!!!! :P

aww how cute are you ?!!! I ended up enjoying my anti valentines day lol. How are you today ? xx

I am very cute today thank you!! :)

Yea anti valentines rocks when you've someone sharing same ideas of it.. (apart from being slashed by Edward)

Im fine today, just tires, nearly done work.. yay!! u? xx

Lol you love Edward really..im ok-ish (see wi week 2 ). Glad your works good, just been home tryin to drink water. Gosh we've sparked rumours hehe xx

miss bean - ya seriously couldnt get a nicer guy than ollie, hes sweet, very supportive, not judgemental and getting hotter by the minute and ya have to hear him on the phone (not that i have either, but had an ex that lived in cork, could listen to him for hours), that accent will do it if nothing else will!!

Ollie - the same goes for miss bean (although i dont know her that long) but she seems nice, supportive and kind.

Lol you lot are so funny...xx We

hahaha, rumour mill is rife!!!!!

but thanks Miss Unknown for the amazing comment.. If only you werent getting married.. could be a triple date.. and I dont mean 3 couples!! hehehe xx

Miss bean... great news on the 2nd WI.. 7lbs?!! fantastic! xx

Chelly.. You love stirring things!! lol x

We get along..We're not romantically linked lol ..he's cute i know but thats it lol.xx

hahaha, rumour mill is rife!!!!!

but thanks Miss Unknown for the amazing comment.. If only you werent getting married.. could be a triple date.. and I dont mean 3 couples!! hehehe xx

Miss bean... great news on the 2nd WI.. 7lbs?!! fantastic! xx

Chelly.. You love stirring things!! lol x

:-o!!

I dont stirr in a bad way though :(

lol what are you suggesting? ..haha. I

This flaming thread you know...As I was saying. I do not judge on accent no matter how nice it might be..Besides Ollie has so many other little ladies lining up at his door :) xxx

He's a charmer though :) xx

This flaming thread you know...As I was saying. I do not judge on accent no matter how nice it might be..Besides Ollie has so many other little ladies lining up at his door :) xxx

He may have other women knocking but your the only one that he is going to let in......awww blesss.

Now where did cilla go I mean chelly

:-o!!

I dont stirr in a bad way though :(

aww ur a great stirrer!!

I know, this thread is coming back to haunt us.. damn u miss unknown!!! me, ladies lining up at door? I dont get out enough with this diet anymore to line them up!!

He's a charmer though :) xx

Damn right I am!! :p xx

x

Ollie - ya naughty boy!!

Back