So....

sapphirestara

Gold Member
2 days late for my period. Feeling bloated and miserable.... And there's no sign and I've put on 4lbs. Am starting to worry....

you think you might be duffed up??

eek fingers crossed for what ever way you want it to be
xxxxxx

just while we're waiting for missstara, worth saying the my period was 3-5 days late this month, and when it arrived it went on for ages (eight days, compared to usual 5 or 6). I think CD, and dieting in general, is notorious for messing with your cycle.

Im on the depo so no periods for me, best thing ever

spangles said:
you think you might be duffed up??

I shouldn't be!! I would just like it to arrive!!!!! It's always like clock work..... So am confused and bored of being hormonal!!!!!

mybodyisacage said:
eek fingers crossed for what ever way you want it to be
xxxxxx

Thanks hon that's lovely...... I'm sure I'm not. It just frustrating waiting. And being hyper aware so there's no work related accidents and getting nothing from
Normally 28 days on the dot!!!! Have had pmt all week am spotty as hell and I just know that as I'm going out tomo night that it might make it's appearance then!!!!

spangles said:
just while we're waiting for missstara, worth saying the my period was 3-5 days late this month, and when it arrived it went on for ages (eight days, compared to usual 5 or 6). I think CD, and dieting in general, is notorious for messing with your cycle.

Hmmm.... Thanks hon. Something to bear in mind... X

mybodyisacage said:
Im on the depo so no periods for me, best thing ever

Show off!!! I'm scared of depo....... It seems to mess everything up. My friend took 3 years to conceive afterwards and that seems a common thing. I dunno. We are fans of party balloons and I tend to avoid anything hormonal. I'm sure im the size the I am because of all the hormone contraceptives/morning after pills I've taken over the last 8years. Scary. But I reckon a big factor......

yeah - we were a condoms couple until we started trying.

Yeh the depo takes a long time to get out of your system, they say up to a year. I just love have no periods, pain or pmt! Im very sorry to you but it makes me very happy haha. and I dont want children for many years so I reckon ill be okay.

good luck!

spangles said:
yeah - we were a condoms couple until we started trying.

There was me thinking it was unusual!

mybodyisacage said:
Yeh the depo takes a long time to get out of your system, they say up to a year. I just love have no periods, pain or pmt! Im very sorry to you but it makes me very happy haha. and I dont want children for many years so I reckon ill be okay.

good luck!

Lol we are thinking about it. Not far off 30, but I'm waitin for permanent positions to come up somewhere I wanna live/work/bring up babies before we try! X

I love my period, I love my cycle I just can't imagine how it would be if I did not have it. I am actually hard to mess, as even on the thoughest diet, my moontime arrives right on time. Love how my body works, I also love the hormonal different (un)balances you are facing up in a month. There is a time of withdrawal, when your period comes, and then a time of high crazy activity just after ovulation. There is the really hard sex drive just at ovulation, and the testosterone even better sex drive just before the period ;) ....well it"s a whole story I wouldn't want to miss for anything, even if it's sometimes hard to deal with.

Well I guess someone's got to enjoy it! haha

Still waiting!!

And starting to freak out!!!!!!

Illa said:
I love my period, I love my cycle I just can't imagine how it would be if I did not have it. I am actually hard to mess, as even on the thoughest diet, my moontime arrives right on time. Love how my body works, I also love the hormonal different (un)balances you are facing up in a month. There is a time of withdrawal, when your period comes, and then a time of high crazy activity just after ovulation. There is the really hard sex drive just at ovulation, and the testosterone even better sex drive just before the period ;) ....well it"s a whole story I wouldn't want to miss for anything, even if it's sometimes hard to deal with.

I get really randy just before my period.... Guess it's a last ditch attempt?!??

Gotta love fsh and lh.

Any developments today? CD seems to mess with the average cycle. My totm arrived a week early, That's a first, anyone have any idea why that might have happened.best of luck x

Back