• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

social life?!

Hi,

I was just wondering how doing LT has effected your social lives?

I am being a hermit myself - thankfully I am a keen poker player so I have that every friday night - and I have started going to fitness classes which at least means I have a little bit of social interaction!

Im single - so sitting in all the time isnt a good idea - just wonering what everyone else is doing to keep them selves happy in this area?

julz
xxx

Ps. maybe i will just become a BB addict - then i wont even need a social life! ha ha

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey I'm only starting wk3 and ya I'm becoming a bit of a hermit myself. I was planning on not watching big bro at all, but now I'm thinking, I'll become a big bro addict & then when it's all over, I'll be a totally new person! Next wk, I'm starting a fitness class as well so that'll be something to do!

2hourglass

Silver Member
Hi,

I was just wondering how doing LT has effected your social lives?

I am being a hermit myself - thankfully I am a keen poker player so I have that every friday night - and I have started going to fitness classes which at least means I have a little bit of social interaction!

Im single - so sitting in all the time isnt a good idea - just wonering what everyone else is doing to keep them selves happy in this area?

julz
xxx

Ps. maybe i will just become a BB addict - then i wont even need a social life! ha ha

Don't think it's a bad thing in the first couple of weeks to keep yourself to yourself, that way you can establish a routine, get the worst part over with and limit temptation, the weather's going to be great for the summer, get out there are get some colour on ya chops :D

Sara4

Gold Member
Hermit too! I just can't cope being around food! I make excuses all the time. I don't even want to go to the cinema without popcorn! But I am planning my big relaunch on the scene soon!!!!!

2hourglass

Silver Member
Hermit too! I just can't cope being around food! I make excuses all the time. I don't even want to go to the cinema without popcorn! But I am planning my big relaunch on the scene soon!!!!!
But you've lost loads and you need to show it off - I have been to the cinema several times and I looked at all the fat people eating thinking how disgusting it all seems:banghead:

Sara4

Gold Member
But you've lost loads and you need to show it off - I have been to the cinema several times and I looked at all the fat people eating thinking how disgusting it all seems:banghead:
Thanks 2hour and yep and I am planning to show it off too! My prob is a heavy person eating popcorn doesn't turn me off and the smell of the popcorn is divine!!!:D

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Mad innit :)

I've turned down a work colleagues leaving meal this afternoon :( It's just not a socially-conducive diet :(

Then again it's only 3 or so months...

In the meantime I've got lots of me time :D

2hourglass

Silver Member
Mad innit :)

I've turned down a work colleagues leaving meal this afternoon :( It's just not a socially-conducive diet :(

Then again it's only 3 or so months...

In the meantime I've got lots of me time :D

Hey, if you change you Location to Rumpy Pumpy then maybe you'll get lots of invites out , not food related :D

yeah sometime i view it like im in a wee cacoon, and then when i come out i will be like a beautiful wee social butterfly... :) lol

social life- whats that lol ?????????? x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi hun its so worth it honestly, i really missed my nights out with the girls. When i finally went out after LT in my skirt, little top and waistcoat i realised it was sooooo worth it! xx

The truth is my social life was rubbish for 3 months, eating normally now and really enjoying my life. In fact I have a better social life now than before LT because I am happy to go out because i'm so much more confident! Before I didnt want to go out very much because I didnt want people to see how much weight i'd gained. LT is definitely worth it in the end just stick with it!! xx

Hey...

The truth is my social life was rubbish for 3 months, eating normally now and really enjoying my life. In fact I have a better social life now than before LT because I am happy to go out because i'm so much more confident! Before I didnt want to go out very much because I didnt want people to see how much weight i'd gained. LT is definitely worth it in the end just stick with it!! xx
Your weight loss is great - and i know you are right - I cant wait to get out there again and feel confident. xx