social life?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thefutureisbright, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi,

I was just wondering how doing LT has effected your social lives?

I am being a hermit myself - thankfully I am a keen poker player so I have that every friday night - and I have started going to fitness classes which at least means I have a little bit of social interaction!

Im single - so sitting in all the time isnt a good idea - just wonering what everyone else is doing to keep them selves happy in this area?

julz
    xxx

Ps. maybe i will just become a BB addict - then i wont even need a social life! ha ha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bluedaisy

bluedaisy Full Member

Hey I'm only starting wk3 and ya I'm becoming a bit of a hermit myself. I was planning on not watching big bro at all, but now I'm thinking, I'll become a big bro addict & then when it's all over, I'll be a totally new person! Next wk, I'm starting a fitness class as well so that'll be something to do!

4. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Don't think it's a bad thing in the first couple of weeks to keep yourself to yourself, that way you can establish a routine, get the worst part over with and limit temptation, the weather's going to be great for the summer, get out there are get some colour on ya chops :D

5. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hermit too! I just can't cope being around food! I make excuses all the time. I don't even want to go to the cinema without popcorn! But I am planning my big relaunch on the scene soon!!!!!

6. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    But you've lost loads and you need to show it off - I have been to the cinema several times and I looked at all the fat people eating thinking how disgusting it all seems:banghead:

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks 2hour and yep and I am planning to show it off too! My prob is a heavy person eating popcorn doesn't turn me off and the smell of the popcorn is divine!!!:D

8. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Mad innit :)

I've turned down a work colleagues leaving meal this afternoon :( It's just not a socially-conducive diet :(

Then again it's only 3 or so months...

In the meantime I've got lots of me time :D

9. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Hey, if you change you Location to Rumpy Pumpy then maybe you'll get lots of invites out , not food related :D

10. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    yeah sometime i view it like im in a wee cacoon, and then when i come out i will be like a beautiful wee social butterfly... :) lol

11. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    social life- whats that lol ?????????? x

12. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hun its so worth it honestly, i really missed my nights out with the girls. When i finally went out after LT in my skirt, little top and waistcoat i realised it was sooooo worth it! xx

13. lostpolarbear

lostpolarbear Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The truth is my social life was rubbish for 3 months, eating normally now and really enjoying my life. In fact I have a better social life now than before LT because I am happy to go out because i'm so much more confident! Before I didnt want to go out very much because I didnt want people to see how much weight i'd gained. LT is definitely worth it in the end just stick with it!! xx

14. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hey...

Your weight loss is great - and i know you are right - I cant wait to get out there again and feel confident. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.