1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

soda......... is it free!?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by cara78, 28 April 2010 Social URL.

1. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Slimming World
    HI guys - sorry if I'm posting int he wrong place or if this has been done before but is soda free? by soda I mean whats on tap in the pub? I'm asking as I'm going to try pimms and soda - i know pimms is 3 syns but what abut the soda? C xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jeffreysdriver

jeffreysdriver Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Is it not just carbonated water? It'll have no fat / sweetener / flavourings etc in it so i'd have thought it'd be free. I class it as free anyway so i hope so!!!
  4. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Slimming World
    thanks for that - i thought it was just carbonated water but just wanted to check!!!! xx
  5. MichelinMummy

MichelinMummy Full Member

Soda is soda water which is free as is club soda which I always thought was something different but they are listed seperately in the SW book :)
  6. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Slimming World
    perfect! pimms and soda for me tonight! :) thanks guys x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.