Soda/Sparkling

fattothin

Gold Member
Im sure ive read somewhere that you should not drink one or the other, is this correct or am I been stoopid, just seems ring a bell. :confused:

Not a clue i dont like either! xx

Oh well thats helped young Tracy, back of the class I will see to you later;) x

Ill take my punishment! x

Tracy your corrupting me my mother would be appauled now have a cold shower..............................I wont be long xx:p

Lol i'll run a bath now stop it!! xx

why run it then stop it:px

When its full silly!! lol x

Easy now...:p
I drink litres of sparkling water almost everyday and my weight loss has been fine and I'm sure it's k to drink it.

Cheers cappa, now someone is going to say drink soda water every day. I sure Ive heard it before, stand-by I'S gunna find out:rolleyes: x

soda water

:)..i was advised by pharmacist i could drink soda water ... and looking on forums loads of people drink it too so i presume its ok...its just carbonated but thats all ... club soda has a small amount of salt in .. so that would be no good ... i know plain water is probably best but its just for a change when out so you feel like your havin something different eh... soz for interuptin... :D

Awww Shazza your not interupting thats what these posts are for xx

Ok its me been stoopid, you cant have tonic water or flavoured, sorry if I paniced anyone:eek: its been a long day and about to get longer:)

Sounds like they are both ok then xx

i love sparkling water! It did taste salty when i first started drinking it, now it tastes good :) Mmmmm. My fav is spelenegro (SP?!)

Hi there,

They are boh fine to drink but a warning - the bubbles can bloat you and/or make you hungry.

I make my shakes with sparkly water! Thickens them up a treat xxxx

Back