sodding richard n judy

:mad:...fuming..but hey..

AND I can't watch 253 as I don't get that channel...:mad:..again...

watch it girls and let us poor people who don't have sky know what's going on...

I know I feel a hell of alot better without the weight and so does every one of us I think.

xxx

the main thing that annoyed me was when that stupid woman said if your not naturally thin then it will be harder to keep the weight off...

i was sitting there thinking what i crock of cack... the main reason they tell you to maintain for a certain length of time is because your body then adjusts to your new size...

Its like i was watching this thing on ITV about fat children and this diet guy even said 'saying being fat is genetic is rubbish and once u train your body to lose weigh after time it will get easier!'

the only bit i did like was when they said husbands got insecure i would love mine too as he dont even no i exsist right now

the only bit i did like was when they said husbands got insecure i would love mine too as he dont even no i exsist right now

same :(

at the mo i am insecure, would be lovely if it goes from me and onto him (in a nice way though) lol

it was very very disheartning to slimmers every thing they said

I think anyone actually succesfully doing a diet wont be in the least influenced by that attitude.

How ANYONE can say they were happier before they lost weight is beyond me.

And if they have insecure husbands then thats another issue, and shouldnt be an excuse not to lose weight!

I saw it, however they only showed 2 of the 4 woman that are on tonight and one of them was still slim and didnt look unhappy. I bet the other two are really happy that they follow in tonights program. I do feel that they want to dig at people who have lost weight, with the Fern thing going on.

They just want to make a big deal out of nothing for TV. I met Richard once, he is a twonk and thinks hes gods gift, as for judy she has lost weight and acted as if the subject matter in the program was all new to her. Rubbish. Anyone loosing weight knows there are changes thats why we do it.

We have our heads screwed on and know what we are doing, we have the support of each other and our other halfs, on the whole, support us There are many woman whos husbands have left them or treated them differently because they are fat or are putting on weight, wheres that program, it goes both ways sometimes change is weird for people to handle.

Seriously though, loosing weight and being healthy has got to be better than keeping a feeder and controlling partner happy surely.

Sorry rant over they just made me wanna spit. :whoopass::banghead:

Only caught tail end of R&J, but wish I'd seen more. Will try to Sky+ 253 later, just to see what the slimmers have to say for themselves.

Playing devils advocate tho, and bearing in mind I missed the interview, sometimes the obsessive desire to be slim can cause a depression like feeling. I know, I have been there. Having said that, alth I am not at goal yet, I am def happier now than I ever was at 20st +..............

Tricky one , huh??

ok found it sky real lives ( slimmer of the year what happened next) channel 253 thise to woman that were on richard n judy they will be on that programme tonight 10 pm

Will have to have a look!

wise words lisa ......and i starting watching the slimmer of the year what happened next it was so boring i turned back to big brother

Back