** Soggy Sunday minute y minute **

AlexIce

Silver Member
lol sorry for the lack of inspiration in the title but ... it's raining.
I am actually feeling very good as today the last of the 6lbs I put on while in UK for 5 days last week and off plan, dropped off this morning so I am hopeful of showing a loss this week on Thursday when I get weighed.

I love this diet! :)

Now that I am losing weight I am starting to feel more sociable and when some friends I hadn't seen for ages announced they were in the area and popping in I was really pleased to see them.

Today is a charity fundraising day here. It's a national thing (Catalunya) organised by the TV station so I am off to watch the local gym put on a display of dancing (hip-hop. belly dancing and bollywood dancing) the proceeds of which will go to the TV station and it's causes - which are minority diseases this year.

This time next week I will be in the airport picking up my mum who is coming for xmas. I am planning on taking her shopping for a nice new coat. She has lost so much weight that all her coats are huge.

I think I shall have another wardrobe attack too and put out the summer things which are going to be enormous by next summer. I quite like most of my summer dresses so I shall have some of them altered.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

afternoon alex and anyone else popping in

im home doing nothing but chatting to a frind online

i should be cleaning but shhhhhh dont tell, lol

1.5l of water so far, really need to drink more

Morning all - today my goal is to go to the grocery store with the BF (that should be fun) and then get the Christmas tree put up and decorated. My water intake wasn't so hot yesterday so I'll be focusing on that today!

christmas tree up?, lol i could not have waited this long for my tree, mine went up as soon as the 1st december arrived, im so impatient, lol

Afternoon all (just!)
hope everybodies ok today and not feeling too cold lol. Been -2 here all day and frost has never lifted! If anybodies out in it then please take care :). Having a quiet day as in laws took daughter over night. She'll be back soon though. Better get back to my water. Keep glugging...

Honestly I don't much care about decorating for Christmas, just simply because its just the boyfriend and my dogs but this year we're hosting our family Christmas and I suppose I need to look festive! I'm looking forward to seeing how quickly my dogs destroy the tree though, they just don't have any respect for anyone else's stuff! hehe. :D

Hi All,

Missed this thread yesterday. I gift wrapped almost all day -- and have started the distribution this morning. My DD took a can of Almond Roca (Ase, you'll know just how good that candy is) to her speech therapist today. I love giving American things to the people who work with my daughter through out the year. And, when I'm not eating my favourite treats -- I devour them vicariously by giving them as gifts. LOL

I hope everyone has a great start to their week!

MM

Last edited:
Back