Sole Source and Sole Source + (Addition of Skimmed Milk)

its working for me, it may not work for other cd dieters,

Nope. Might not work for others, and since this is the general FAQ, I need to make it clear that adding extras can mean the end of the diet for some.

Hi. I just picked up my CD today. I am doing SS+ so I can have milk in tea, but am wondering if I would lose much more if I skip the milk. I am also kicking myself as I think more porridge might have been better.
I start tomorrow............ (scary)

Last edited:
My CDC said you can use the mix a mousse and freeze it so it's like an ice- cream
Has anyone tried this and is it nice
I don't like mousse so don't want to buy it for that reason only

If I come out of ketosis but still follow the low calorie plan i.e. 810 kcal will I still lose weight and can I still have a bar a day.

Yes Trigger you definitely still lose weight on approx 800 cals as it is below 2000 cal(women) and 2500 (men). It won't be as fast as in ketosis but still at a decent rate. Having a bar is fine, it won't affect weigh loss as your calorie intake is still very low.

Hope that helps and that you stick to it!

D

hi, im on the ss+ diet..

if im having the 200 calorie meal on the evening, does this mean i shouldnt have the milk? :( ive was hoping to use the milk in my tea ? will this be ok ??

thanx

I'm on 3 products & skimmed milk for tea & coffee. Although my CDC has allowed me the lemon bars. Didn't think you were allowed bars just yet but I'm not complaining lol

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but reading through - others have asked similar questions and got answers...

I was put on 810 as my BMI was (just) 40 but from the beginning I have skipped the meal and had 3 packs per day with milk in coffee (plus the odd gum). i have had a couple of chicken salads when I have been out at dinner. Today is my 3rd weigh in but I think I will SS. I did go off plan at the weekend briefly so this might explain it but I'm now worried that I am not following the plan correctly. I want to lose as much as possible in the next 6 weeks...

Should I SS - 3 packs and water and black coffee only or SS+ 3 Packs, Milk and a light meal?

Please could someone give me some advice??

x

Back