Sole Source for only 12 weeks??

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi

I looked at the CD Website, and I may have misunderstood so thought I would check with the real experts :)

Can you sole source for longer than 12 weeks, or do you have to go on to the 1 meal a day after 12 weeks? On there it looked like you were only allowed SS for 12 weeks, but that seems wrong?

Can someone let me know please? :)

Thank you!

Hi Blonde Logic,

You can do SS for 12 weeks, then you have to do a 810 week, then you can go back to SS for 12 weeks and so on.

Hope this helps x

You get a booklet that has all the steps and what you can have on them.....most plans mainly protein and veg with milk allowance.
When are you starting??

Good luck x

Hi TD :)

I am not sure yet when I will start, if at all. I have to think long and hard.

I did Lighter Life in 2008, and lost 10 stone - which changed my life. I maintained for 2 years quite easily, but then my mother experienced a very traumatic and painful death in 2010 which I was witness to. I was treated for PTSD and still for depression, and since then, through all the grief and trauma, etc., I have managed to pile back on about 3-4 stone. :( I had two more goes at LL, but had bad results - found it very difficult to do such a hardcore diet again. I also found my head was still not in the right place.

So, I have to be certain of myself, and sure that this is the right time to do this drastic a diet again, or it is a waste of time. But I am so unhappy to have put the weight back on, and I know how fast VLCDs work - I want to GET to that place where my head is in the right place.

I would stay with LL because I loved my counselor, but I cannot afford it. So this is my next best option - and I have seen so many great result on the CD aswell as LL, so it's no sacrifice.

I just can't face another period of abstinance if I am not ready to menatlly maintian - which I why I seem vague.

<sigh> Life would be so much easier if it weren't driven by emotion. :(

My heart wants to start CD - but I need tog et my head around it again, as now, it is going to be even longer then the previous 2 attempts to stop the damage. This will have to be the last time to get me where I was before mom died - and I dont know if I am there yet.

Watchthis space. :)

xx

Back