sole source n booze

BubbleBlush

Iam Loving It!! lol lol
i have been on SS for the past 11 weeks, got a wee nyt out tonight and am wondering if a glass of wine is out the question? Have been out a few times and not touched a drop, would it knock me out of ketosis? Ano that it is maybe not the best fing to do coz vlcd. Anyone got any ideas. Been lookin at everyones weight loses, well done guys WOOOHOOOOOOOOO lol
sharon xx

I have continued to have a drinking evening every week. I tend to drink wine. It hasn't knocked me out of Ketosis, but does make me very drunk after only a few! (my OH says I'm a cheap date). Will slow up the weight loss though, but I think it is worth it, just to appear normal in front of friends.

Hiya, when I last did the diet (ss) I was 3 or 4 weeks in to it and was invited out.
I went and had a glass of white wine thrust in to my hand so I drunk it....BIG mistake!
I was drunk so quick and actually fell over 3 times on the way to the loo to vomit :eek:
I was pretty ill for the following 3 days to the point I couldnt leave the bed without throwing up.
I know everyone is different but personally...I would not touch alcohol again :hide: xxx

I'm with Alexandria, I have a couple of glasses of wine most weekends, but I always have a small meal aswell. I've never felt poorly but I always make an effort to go for a long walk the next day. I've lost weight everyweek, and it's my way of getting through the diet. If it takes a couple of weeks longer to lose all the weight then at least I will have enjoyed the hourney a bit better...
Enjoy your night out.

i really really don't think it's worth it hon. wait until you get to goal or moving up the plans. you don't want to knock yourself out of ketosis and hungover on top...

abz xx

Back