Sole source plus, can you eat then shake then eat?? That is the question...!Help pls!

Fat.ems

Hi guys,

I have always wondered this and never got a straight answer from my consultant :rolleyes:. Does anybody know if when you are on sole source PLUS you can have 4 CWP products one day, and then the next day have 3 CWP products and a 200kcal meal?

i always stick to the SAME each week, so i will ONLY have 4 CWP products throughout the whole week and then the next week I would have 3 products (shakes) and then 1 200kcal meal from the food list.

It would be nice if say on a Monday I could have 3 CWP products and my meal, and then Tuesday 4 CWP products and no meal.

am I allowed to switch them daily?????
Any help would be much appreciated I cant find any info online at all :sigh: xxxxxxx

Does nobody seriously know the answer?? Cant beleive I have had no replies, I dont know where to get any support I thought this forum was about helping each other :(

It is here for support but people don't always know the answer to your question. Or by the looks of it you posted at 10 pm last night. I don't spend my whole life on here. It was only 10 hours ago. People do sleep.

I don't know the answer but I would suggest you give it a trial. If you still lose then it must be fine. Until you try you won't know.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs

I'd imagine you can as its the same number of calories that you are eating each day. I do SS+ with a meal, but some days I don't have a meal I'm just SS

I only come on once a day at night, so you do need to give me a chance.

My first CDC said that was bad but could not tell me why. My new one said she can't see why it would be an issue. The plan is scientifically tested, you are pretty much guaranteed to loose weight if you follow it. So the issue becomes when you do something different there is no evidence.

However, I'm on the diet with 5 other people, they do night shift say shift swaps. What this means is that the first day on night shift they tend to end up only managing two products or ending up taking 4 in 24 hours, but it works it self out, because who is to say what hour your intake starts from. As long as you get what you should over any 24 hour period it seems to work out just fine.

Some times at the hospital, they don't have time for their meals and only have shakes, so they are going from ss to ss+ and having between 2 - 4 shakes in one day, but around 3 or 4 in any 24 hour period and still loosing weight.

Maybe they are not loosing as much weight as they could be, so maybe they are making things slower for themselves. However, they are quite happy with their average weight loss.

Its anecdotal evidence, but it might be of use.

Back