Sole Source Plus - started today

Salt makes you retain water doesn't it? I never add salt anyway to food as im usually cooking for everyone and don't want salt in the little ones food.

I don't think you can mix food and milk because with the milk SS+ you have 4 packets and the food one 3 so how many packets would you have?

I mix SS and SS+, as some days i just miss actually eating and fancy something to chew, so i have a small chicken breast. It seems to be that its fine to mix between the two, as long as you stick to what the book says you can have.

I don't think you can mix food and milk because with the milk SS+ you have 4 packets and the food one 3 so how many packets would you have?

I know what you mean about the balance Fizzy :confused: I'm planning on having 3 packets.
I asked my CDC and she said I should be fine to do this. I'll give it a try this week and see how I get on.
Fingers crossed, because if this works OK it will make the diet alot more bearable for me :)

Yes - I flick between the two - depending on my day - just gone back to work and was really hungry (only because lunch at 12 not 2, so by 6 I needed something, rather than by 8) I have been doing this for four weeks and have lost 16 and a half pounds!:D
So it works!!

soe source plus menu

Hi all

I have been told to either follow 4 shkes a day or ss+ and i have gone for the latter. She showed me the 'menu ' in her book and now i have got home i cant find my copy i am veggie so was mainly cottage cheese tofu and quorn weights and which veg i can have that i was interested in have tried to find a copy of the table she showed me in the book but cant find it as yet anyone help me out with the meat free weights?
Thanks again
Jay

Back