Sole Source Plus?

thisisit120lbs

Hello All....:wave_cry:

Anyone out there doing ss+? I need some support, advice? I have tried over and over again to commit to ss but I cant, and end up having these binges. I restarted on the 1st of dec for the 4th or 5th time and day 2 and I gave in, I keep cheating....I feel like a failure. :cry:I really want to loose around 4lbs a week, if I do ss+ and excercise, enough to be burning the 200cals food do you think its possible to loose an extra lb each week....

I dont know whats wrong with me but feel so crap cos I just cant commit. :mad: Not sure if having the 200cal food a day will keep me on track but just goto try.....

Also how much tofu and cottage cheese am I allowed?

I have noticed alot of people are on ss, if anyone is on ss+ what are your losses like? Has excercise made a difference?

been on ss+ for 15 weeks!!!

Hello All....:wave_cry:

Anyone out there doing ss+? I need some support, advice? I have tried over and over again to commit to ss but I cant, and end up having these binges. I restarted on the 1st of dec for the 4th or 5th time and day 2 and I gave in, I keep cheating....I feel like a failure. :cry:I really want to loose around 4lbs a week, if I do ss+ and excercise, enough to be burning the 200cals food do you think its possible to loose an extra lb each week....

I dont know whats wrong with me but feel so crap cos I just cant commit. :mad: Not sure if having the 200cal food a day will keep me on track but just goto try.....

Also how much tofu and cottage cheese am I allowed?

I have noticed alot of people are on ss, if anyone is on ss+ what are your losses like? Has excercise made a difference?

Hi hun i have been doing ss+ for a while now and i have lost 4 stone and its still coming off. i started off at 15 st 9lb and i am now 11st 11lb and i have added my weight loss to show that it can be done.
i feel great.
i know its hard but once your in ketosis you will feel fine and wont feel the need to binge and also if you can make it to two weeks on ss+ you can start on the bars which i fine a lot better if you get the munchies .
also tofu is around 225g and the same for cottage cheese.
try half and half so its not boring for you,
i have 125g chicken some chopped up cabbage and brocoli and i put it in a frying pan with some dried chillies and pepper and a dried garlic and 100ml of water and i fry it up oin the water and its a nice tasty meal and it will make you feel like you have eaten something nice. if you dont eat chicken try it with tofu,
xx good luck hun,
stick to it the weight will soon fly off.
sarah x:p

hi there,
ive done every diet known to man over the past year and never been able to stick with them. ive tried cd ss about 3 times and like you never got past day 4 without blowing it. i restarted last week and decided to do ss+ with the 4 cd meals and had first wi last night and was amazed to have lost 9lb. i also have been having a bar for most of days and it made no difference to my weight loss . my cdc said that the bars sometimes slow down the time it takes to get into ketosis but she was happy for me to continue with them as id lost weight.
i think ss+ is alot better than ss as you have got the option of having that 200 cal meal or the 4 packs plus the skimmed milk.
give it a try and good luck x

Thanks for your reply ladies...much appreciated!
Great losses Sez and well done Josiejo on 9lbs, wow!
At the rate I have been going don't think I will get anywhere with ss, cant control the binges doing ss alone...
Onwards and upwards, will give ss+ a try with the meal and workout a few times a week....x

Good luck with SS+. You need to check out about exercise but i'm sure as it's still very low kcal you shouldn't be exercising on it. I lost all my weight on 810!!!!!! ss wasn't for me as life is so hectic.

Enjoy it x

Hi, I have done ss+ since week 13 and I have been more than happy with the losses. I did ss for 12 weeks and then when it was time to do my 810 week I decided to stay on the one meal a day so moved to ss+ and it has been great. It may make you you feel better knowing that you have a meal to look forward to and might prevent you from binging. My losses are below if you want to have a peek. Good luck xx.

The secret to successful weight loss is finding a plan that works for you. This might not be the fastest plan in terms of weekly weight loss, but it'll be the fastest over a longer term because you'll be able to keep to it.

As it happens, SS, SS+ and 810 have very little (if any) difference in weightloss over the longer term, despite the maths of cals in vs cals out, so sounds like you need to experiment to find that one that you can keep to :)

BTW, exercise wont do anything really to help the weight loss on these calories, but if you enjoy exercising, it'll have health benefits as long as you don't go mad.

I have lost all my weight on SS+ i love it x

I've averaged 12-14lbs each month on SS+. It definitely worked for me and having the 200 cal meal made all the difference. Good luck!

Thanks to all for your response, SS+ it is...
I just need to accept that it might be a few pounds less a month but will be more practical to continue a a month or two extra and loose it that way...

''BTW, exercise wont do anything really to help the weight loss on these calories''
KD your post regarding the bit above, my understanding of the maths was if I am eating a 200 cal meal a day then to burn the same amount at the gym (200 cals) then that would mean the intake would be the same as ss, thus the losses would be almost the same!

Regardless, I will be starting ss+ from Monday!!

Back