sole sourcing for my wedding

I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding. I started at 21st 6lbs and have got down to 18st 11lbs watching what I eat

I get married in November and wanted to lose weight quickly for the wedding so i joined the cambridge diet Sunday morning and have been on sole source for 3 days now.

Just looking to chat to people who are also doing sole sourcing.

I'm 6ft1 and hoping to be 13st7 by nov :)

I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding. I started at 21st 6lbs and have got down to 18st 11lbs watching what I eat

I get married in November and wanted to lose weight quickly for the wedding so i joined the cambridge diet Sunday morning and have been on sole source for 3 days now.

Just looking to chat to people who are also doing sole sourcing.

I'm 6ft1 and hoping to be 13st7 by nov :)

Hi there

Well done on your loss so far.

I started with 6 months till my wedding, In 12 weeks I have lost just sort of 4 stone on SS and love it !

I would like to loose another 2.5 stone in the next 15 weeks before the big day and LOVE Cambridge, Im on step 2 this week but will step back down to SS from Sat.

The results are amazing and well worth the effort.

Good luck on your Cambridge journey and keep us posted with your progress x x x

Me too!! Im getting married in november too huni, and thats why Im on the CD aswell lol! Good luck huni, I hope we both reach our goals on time xxx

OMG your results are fantastic, I have my first meeting tonight as I have 6 - 8 st to lose. How every do you ignore the hungery moods :(

Eeek. Which date is yours?? Mines 10th.

Hoping this diet works.

I'd love to shift 5 1/2 stone. But dunno how realistic this is in the time period x

Eeek. Which date is yours?? Mines 10th.

Hoping this diet works.

I'd love to shift 5 1/2 stone. But dunno how realistic this is in the time period x

Its on the 24th, feels so close!! lol, how are you getting on with your plans? I've been told to expect to lose 1 stone a month huni, usually more the first month (fingers crossed!) so it is definitely possible! xxx

Aww rose don't be sad. What's the amount you lost? X

I'm getting there. Everything is booked. Just a couple of things to get like veil and possibly a bolero... Unsure. Got a strapless dress, and I'm concerned I'll be cold ad I'll have bingo wings flapping away hahaha

What about yours??? X

Practically the same huni, ordered my dress (in a size 12, eeek) just have slim down to fit into it now lol! Managed to get a new matching bolero on ebay just incase I need it in the cold, plus will probably want to cover my arms anyway as they have loads of stretch marks. Chapel and hotel are booked so just little things now like favours, shoes, kilts and veil etc - seems never ending lol! xxx

Had my first weighin yesterday morning and I've lost 18lbs!!! Well pleased!!!!!

I know it really is never ending. Did. List last night of all the bitty things and final payments required. Not including the venue and it's 3000 worth!!!! I was like what?!!?!!? Hahaha

Loved reading this thread good luck ladies on yr big day and goals xxxx

Had my first weighin yesterday morning and I've lost 18lbs!!! Well pleased!!!!!

I know it really is never ending. Did. List last night of all the bitty things and final payments required. Not including the venue and it's 3000 worth!!!! I was like what?!!?!!? Hahaha

Wow!! Thats amazing, well done you! Yeh its scary how much things soon add up, even when you're trying to be careful lol xxx

Back